There are various ways that you could earn $10 a day online. Below is a list of 22 methods that could help you achieve it.
Please note however that although there is definitely a potential to earn $10 a day from these methods, the earning potential of each method listed here can vary depending on your skills, effort, and the time you invest.
It is also important to mention that you need to be cautious when looking for online work, and to only work with reputable companies
1. Paid online surveys: There are many survey websites and apps that pay users for their opinions. To help maximise your earnings you can sign up with multiple survey websites.
Some surveys only pay cents, but you can earn up to a few dollars per survey. However, because you won’t qualify for every survey you take, it may take some time to accumulate enough earnings to reach $10 a day.
2. Freelance writing: There are many opportunities these days for those who want to offer their own writing services. There are freelance writing jobs on places such as Fiverr, Freelancer, and many others.
Like every business, you will need to build your client base first, but depending on the type of writing you do, you can make $10 for writing a short article or blog post.
3. Online tutoring: If you have teaching experience or expertise in a particular subject, you can offer your services as an online tutor.
You can sign up with one of the many online tutoring platforms such as Chegg, TutorMe, or VIPKid, and get paid for tutoring students.
4. Online marketplaces: You can sell your products, or resell other people’s products online on platforms like Amazon, Etsy, or eBay.
You will likely need to invest with this method, but it can be a way to earn $10 a day, or more with some hard work building your customer base.
5. Microtasking: A popular way of earning online is by completing small tasks. It could be anything from content moderation to image tagging.
Platforms like Amazon Mechanical Turk, Clickworker, and Microworkers offer these types of tasks. Some of these sites offer basic training to help boost your income.
6. Online transcription: You can make money by transcribing audio or video recordings for clients. You can find transcription jobs on platforms like Rev, TranscribeMe, and Scribie.
There are some websites that cater for beginners, whilst others require experience. Earning $10 per day isn’t unrealistic provided you practice your craft and apply your skills.
7. Virtual assistance: You can offer your administrative or technical skills as a virtual assistant. You can find virtual assistant jobs on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Zirtual.
If you have a specific skill such as for example graphic design, or copywriting, you will probably find it fairly easy to earn $10 a day as a virtual assistant.
However, if you are just offering say general administrative tasks like data entry or email management, you may need build your reputation and client base.
8. Social media management: You can manage social media accounts for small businesses or individuals who need help with building their online profiles.
You can find social media management jobs on platforms like Freelancer or PeoplePerHour.
The competition in this area can be high, but you could start by offering some basic services like scheduling a posts, or managing a few social media accounts.
9. Affiliate marketing: You can earn a commission by promoting products or services through affiliate marketing.
You can find affiliate programs on platforms like Amazon Associates, Clickbank, or Commission Junction. The amount you can earn with affiliate marketing depends on several factors, including the commission rate, the type of products you promote.
More importantly however is if your marketing skills give you the ability to target an audience that has a genuine interest in the products you are marketing. If you can do that then it is definitely possible to earn $10 a day or more through affiliate marketing.
However, it’s important to note that affiliate marketing requires time and effort to build up a profitable income stream.
10. Online translation: If you are fluent in multiple languages, you can offer online translation services through platforms like Gengo or ProTranslating.
Keep in mind however that the competition in the online translation market can be high, and you may need to establish a good reputation and build a regular client base to earn a consistent income.
11. Online data entry: You can make money by entering data into spreadsheets or databases for clients.
You can find data entry jobs on platforms like Amazon Mechanical Turk, Upwork, or Freelancer.
To make $10 a day with data entry, you may need to complete a certain number of entries or projects per day, depending on the pay rate and the complexity of the work.
12. Online bookkeeping: If you have experience in bookkeeping, you can offer online bookkeeping services for small businesses. You can find bookkeeping jobs on platforms like AccountingDepartment.com or Belay Solutions.
13. Freelance graphic design: If you are very much a creative type and have graphic design skills, then you could offer your services as a freelancer doing graphic design. You will find graphic design opportunities on platforms like Dribbble, or Behance.
14. Online voice-over: If you have an interesting voice and want to put it to good use then you could offer your services as a voice-over artist for things like commercials or audiobooks. You can find voice-over jobs on platforms like Voices.comor BunnyStudio
15. Online user testing: You can earn money by testing websites, apps, or products and giving your feedback to clients. You can find user testing jobs on platforms like UserTesting, TryMyUI, or Userlytics.
16. Online search engine evaluation: You can work as a search engine evaluator for companies like Google or Appen. Your job would be to evaluate search results and improve the search engine algorithms
17. Online proofreading: If you have strong writing skills, you can offer your services as an online proofreader. You can find proofreading jobs on platforms like ProofreadingServices.com, or Polished Paper
18. Online pet care: If you love pets, you can offer your services as an online pet care provider. You can find pet care jobs on platforms like Care.com, or PetSitter.com.
19. Online book reviews: Although you have to be a very avid reader, you can earn money by writing book reviews. There are a number of online sites that will pay you something for book reviews. Sites like Online Book Club and Kirkus Reviews pay up to $50 per review.
20. Online photo editing: If you are a keen photographer, have the necessary skills in photo editing, you could offer your services as an online photo editor. You could offer your photo editing skills on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, or Freelancer.
21. Online customer service: If you have great customer service skills then why not make use of them as an online customer service representative for companies that need your services. There are customer service jobs on platforms like Liveops, or Working Solutions.
22. Online research: If you have the knack for carrying out research, and have expertise in certain areas, then you could use those abilities to earn money by doing online research. You can find research jobs on places like JustAnswer, or AskWonder.