Welcome and thanks for joining us today as we review the Diamond Cash App.
The Diamond Cash App creators claim you can earn a little extra simply by watching short videos and completing other quick tasks.
We decided to check that out to help you decide whether it’s worth your time.
There are affiliate links on this page. Thanks for your support disclosure
How Diamond Cash App Works
Once you sign up, $1.30 will be added to your account. The app adds to your balance every time you complete a task.
The app states that your money can be withdrawn as PayPal cash. The minimum for cashing out through PayPal Cash is $5. In the US, $5 is equal to 25,000 Diamond Cash App points.
You also have the option of requesting gift cards from Starbucks, Google Play, and many other top retailers.
The minimum for withdrawal to each of these options varies. For example, the smallest gift card available for Steam is $5, while Starbucks only has a $10 gift card.
How Much Can You Earn With Diamond Cash App?
The Diamond Cash App is fun to use, allowing you to earn whenever you have a few extra minutes.
However the balance you can build is is limited by the number of tasks that are available. However, you can still increase it by maximizing the opportunities that are available to you.
They give you $1.30 when you register and that immediately gets you closer to the minimum for cashing out. There are specific activities that help you get to the cash out.
- Using someone else’s referral code to sign up
- Checking in every day.
- Installing your first app on your device…..Installing your first app gives you 500 points, and that high reward is only available when you are registering for a new account. The maximum number of points for installing an app is not usually that high. You can get 333 points in most instances.
- Lots of people enjoy sharing interesting updates on Facebook and the platform rewards you for that with 30 points. You are also rewarded for tweets, but these activities do not pay as much as installing apps. When you check in daily, you get 10 points. This is a quick activity and if you are consistent, you can earn 300 points a month just from that.
- There is a referral program for participants. The Diamond Cash App gives you 20% of the earnings of people you invite, so if you use social media then you can add a lot more cash to your income.
The US app list rewards you the most, and you can earn faster with downloads from that collection.
Your rewards can be obtained in several currencies. For example, if you live in the UK, Europe or Australia, you can request your gift cards in those currencies.
The fastest way to build your balance in this app is by looking for apps that interest you, and installing them.
New apps are added often, and a lot are available for any country that you live in.
The developers of the Diamond Cash App encourage you to let them know if you want new apps added to the list for a particular country.
Remember however, you will only earn something when you cash out. We have found recent complaints from users of this app that they haven’t been able to redeem their reward at all.
At the time of writing the app has a score of 3.3/5 from 17 Reviews at GooglePlay. The most recent reviews have only given 1 star and say they weren’t paid.
What Are The Pros Of The Diamond Cash App?
- The Diamond Cash App gives participants rewards every time they complete a short task, such as installing an app.
- By choosing tasks you enjoy, you can have fun.
- Each task can be completed on the go by using your mobile phone, so you can play while you are riding the bus or hiking.
- The Diamond Cash App is available in several countries, so if you are in Europe or the UK, you can still complete quick tasks.
- New videos are added on a daily basis for most countries, so there are always a lot of ways to earn money.
What Are The Cons Of The Diamond Cash App?
- While the Diamond Cash App is open to participants from several countries, it is not available in every country. You will have to check the list of accepted countries to find out if yours is included.
- There are poor reviews by people who are using this App. Some state they haven’t been paid.
Earn Up To An Extra $300 Per Month Using The Following Platforms
- Earn Gift Gard Rewards And Cash Back On Your Shopping With SwagBucks
- Get Paid To Play Games Online With MistPlay
- Earn Easy Cash Simply Listening To Music With Current Rewards
- Get Paid To Write Short Song Reviews With SliceThePie
Some Final Thoughts About The Diamond Cash App
Installing apps and watching videos can introduce you new apps on the Diamond Cash App.
However, there are complaints from users who say they are not getting their points or they are having difficulty with payment.
We rate apps on the potential for them to earn you a bit extra in your spare time, so we won’t at this time be recommending it.
It would be great however if you have used this App and you want to share your experience in the comments section below. Let us know if you got paid, and if you recommend it to others.
Star Rating 1.5/5- An App that may be fun to use, but due to the negative user feedback, we aren’t recommending it at this time.
Our Top Rated Platform
Reward Apps And websites aren’t designed to replace your day job. At best they can only provide you with a small income stream that you can generate in your spare time.
Our top rated platform however is designed for those who want to move up a level with their online earning.
Here you will be shown how to create a simple website, and turn it into a profitable online business.
You don’t need to know a thing about how it all works, because you will be guided step by step with easy to follow video tutorials how to easily create a basic website.
By following the training you will be further shown how you make your website into an income generating asset.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website, free training and support.
To find out more just follow THIS LINK