Thanks for joining us for our review of Freelancemyway.
This review will be of interest to any freelancers looking for online opportunities, because the Freelancemyway platform connects freelancers with potential employers.
Our review will give you information on how this particular site works. While this site is fairly new, it has been getting good reviews based on the customer support offered by their team. Their system is easy to use, and you can set up your profile with minimal assistance.
So without further delay let’s check out how things work on this site….
There are affiliate links on this page. Thanks for your support disclosure
How Freelancemyway Works
Freelancemyway allows you to register for an account from anywhere in the world. The registration process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Initially, you’ll have to supply basic information such as your name and location. After your account is created, you’ll have to give additional details on your work history.
The site verifies both freelancers and their clients, so you can expect to have any work details you provide checked by their team.
If you have skills in web development, data entry, or customer service, you can find work opportunities in the platform. It caters to all the fields that require people who can work independently, so software developers, writers, and translators can all create an account and make connections there.
A bidding system is used for jobs on the site. Most of the jobs are projects with a specific goal, or projects that only last for a specific time. You’ll be asked to supply information on your price for the project, along with your expertise in the area.
The bids placed on this site are reasonable. Prices are usually within market range, and so far, there are no bidders trying to undercut others with prices that don’t allow you to make a living.
The site uses a few checks and balances to protect freelancers and their clients. One of these is milestone payments. You and your clients can agree on specific mini goals, or objectives that you want to meet. Payment would be made whenever these goals are reached.
This system ensures that both parties are satisfied, and freelancers aren’t left without any reward after putting out their best. It also means that you can be sure the client is receiving what they want as you make progress with a project.
Payments are made via PayPal. If you live in an area where you can accept PayPal payments, you can work on the site. This method is convenient, and it means you will get your money quickly.
In most cases, once payment is sent by PayPal it will reach your account within a few hours, wherever you are in the world.
What Are The Pros?
- Freelancemyway uses milestone payments which ensure that you get partial payments until the job is done.
- You can work on the platform from anywhere in the world, so you don’t have to leave your family. You can choose to work in areas which bring you a real sense of satisfaction, and constantly develop your skills by working on different types of projects.
What Are The Cons?
- While you aren’t charged to create an account, and don’t have to pay a monthly fee, the site takes a percentage of whatever you earn for a job. If you quote a price of $400 to a client, they take $80, so you actually only get $320. They take 20%.
- Unlike other sites, where you can join, share your work history, and start bidding on jobs, you must be approved by the team. Their approval process can take up to 48 hours, because they need time to check your work history.
- Freelancemyway has limited options for payment. They currently only use PayPal, so if you prefer direct bank transfers, or checks, you won’t have those alternatives available. Since they are a fairly new company, perhaps they will add more options with time.
- Since this site is new, there aren’t a lot of jobs available yet. That should change with time, as its name gets out and clients leave good reviews.
Do You Love Earning Money Passively Using Your Smartphone?
With My Personal Favourite Smartphone App You Can Earn Real Rewards Listening To Your Favourite Music On The Radio. Check Out How You Can Earn A Steady Passive Income With Current Rewards
Some Final Thoughts
Freelancemyway is an option to look at if you want to work from home. The clients are checked, so you are not likely to be scammed.
There are two ways of getting jobs on the platform. You can wait for clients to find your profile, or bid on jobs that are posted. PayPal payments make it easy for you to collect your money, and the responsiveness of their team is good.
Star Rating 3/5-A platform that is an option for freelancers. The site is new but has made a very promising start.
Become A Freelance Affiliate Marketer
Our recommended training program teaches people how to become freelance affiliate marketers.
You will learn how to create multiple income streams from your own affiliate website. You don’t need any experience or previous knowledge, and all the tools and resources are available on the one platform.
Everything you need to set up and run a successful online business that you can run from any location, and at a time that suits you, is available in one place.
To find out more just follow THIS LINK