Thanks for joining us for our review of App Nana.
App Nana is a new app for iOs and Android that pays you to download and try out other apps. The app uses a point-based system that rewards members using Nanas (points), which are redeemable for cash and gift cards.
However, how much can you really earn with the App Nana App? Is it really going to be worth your time? This is what we will be finding out, but first let’s check out how things work…
How App Nana Works
App Nana works in three simple steps. Firstly, you have to download App Nana on your phone to start working on this platform.
The next step involves creating an account. This is simple since it only requires your email address and password.
After signing up, you can now start downloading and trying out available apps. For you to earn points (nanas), you must use the downloaded app for at least two minutes.
How Much Can You Earn With App Nana?
Each downloaded app pays between 2,000 and 15,000 nanas. The more apps you download, the more points you will receive. You can also earn nanas through daily check-ins, which pay 400 points or by using the referral program on this platform.
App Nana offers several payment options. You can convert your Nanas into cash or gift cards, depending on your preferences. However, the number of Nanas that you require to redeem your rewards isn’t all that straightforward.
That’s because each redemption option has its own minimum payout threshold. Some of the rewards options available on this platform include:
• Amazon gift cards
• PayPal cash
• iTunes gift cards
• Google Play gift cards
• Xbox gift cards
• Free paid apps downloads
The minimum payout threshold for Amazon gift cards is $1 (30,000 Nanas), while the requirement for other gift cards ranges between $5 and $10 (starting from 90,000 Nanas). PayPal payouts start at $2 only (45,000 Nanas).
Gift cards are sent directly to your email instantly, while PayPal payments take less than 48 hours.
Benefits of App Nana
- Free to join Joining this platform is free, and the registration process is fast and simple. Furthermore, you get a registration bonus of 2,500 nanas after signing up. However, the bonus only applies if you use a referral code from an existing member.
- Multiple reward options App Nana offers several reward options, including cash rewards and gift cards. Gift card rewards are almost instant, while PayPal payments do not take more than 48 hours after making a withdrawal request.
- Good referral program If you have a popular YouTube channel, Facebook page or Twitter following with over 5,000 subscribers, then App Nana could earn you more rewards as you can use the referral program on this app to increase your earnings by referring your social media followers. According to the site, the top earners are those that refer friends to the app.
- Easy to use app App Nana is easy to use and does not require any professional skills. The ease of use allows you to have fun while making some extra cash.
Downsides To App Nana
- Requires a compatible phone App Nana is only available for Android and iOS devices. For this reason, you need to invest in a compatible phone to use the app.
- Ambiguous payouts The number of points that you require to redeem your cash or gift card rewards is not definite. For instance, gift cards worth $5 require 90,000 nanas, while gift cards worth $1 require 30,000 nanas instead of 18,000 Nanas.
- Only a small income opportunity Unless you have a massive social media following, or are an experienced marketer who knows how to refer lots of people to this platform, then this is only likely to be a small income opportunity.
User Feedback (Late 2019/Early 2020)
The only useful user Feedback for Apps is recent user reviews, because Apps can work well for a while and then not work so well.
We have found feedback to be very mixed, which obviously makes it difficult to say with any certainty what your experience is likely to be should you decide to use the App.
Feedback however ranges from the extreme view that the App is a fake, to those who think it is great.
However the overall impression that we had was that people generally were getting their rewards, however it took them a while to build up enough Nana’s to cash out.
Some complain that there aren’t enough offers, whereas others stated that they weren’t getting their points when they should have.
App Nana offers an opportunity to discover new apps while earning some extra cash on the side. It also provides you with a chance to get any paid app for free using your Nana points.
Despite the opportunities to earn on this platform, the earning potential is still very low. It can realistically only supplement your regular income.
Star Rating 3/5 This popular App is an easy way to earn a little extra by doing something you would probably be doing anyway. It offers a variety of different rewards, and a good referral program. Going off the user Feedback however it may take some time to earn your rewards.
Thanks for checking out our App Nana Review. I hope it provided you with the information you were looking for. Have you used this App? If so let me know in the comments if you want to share what you thought about it.
Our Top Rated Platform
The problem with money making apps and reward sites is that you can’t rely on them to provide you with a consistent income. The earning potential is also extremely limited.
Our top rated platform however is designed for those that want to take their earning to a new level.
Over 2 million people have already joined this popular website, and many have turned their dreams into a reality.
You will be shown how to create a simple website and turn it into a profitable online business.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website, free training and support to get you started.
To find out more then just click on the link below.