Thanks for joining me for my review of App Nana.
App Nana is an app for both iOS and Android that pays you to download and try out gaming apps. The app uses a point-based system that rewards members using Nanas (points), which are redeemable for cash and gift cards.
However, how much can you really earn with the App Nana App? Is it really going to be worth your time? This is what we will be finding out, but first let’s check out how things work.
How App Nana Works
App Nana works in three simple steps. Firstly, you have to download App Nana on your phone to start working on this platform.
The next step involves creating an account. This is simple since it only requires your email address and password.
After signing up, you can now start downloading and trying out available apps. For you to earn points (nanas), you must use the downloaded app for at least two minutes.
How Much Can You Earn With App Nana?
Each downloaded app usually pays between 2,000 and 15,000 nanas, although some do pay more. The more apps you download, the more points you will receive. For each app you download you will normally be required to achieve a certain level of a game or comply with a certain condition.
You can also earn nanas through daily check-ins, which pay 400 points. When you share your referral code you can also earn by using the referral program on this platform. When someone uses your code you will both earn 2,500 points each.
App Nana offers several payment options. You can convert your Nanas into cash or gift cards, depending on your preferences. However, the number of Nanas that you require to redeem your rewards isn’t all that straightforward.
That’s because each redemption option has its own minimum payout threshold. Some of the rewards options available on this platform include:
• Amazon gift cards
• PayPal cash
• iTunes gift cards
• Google Play gift cards
• Xbox gift cards
• Free paid apps downloads
The minimum pay out threshold for Amazon gift cards is $1 (30,000 Nanas), while the requirement for other gift cards ranges between $5 and $10 (starting from 90,000 Nanas). PayPal pay outs start at $2 only (45,000 Nanas).
Gift cards are sent directly to your email instantly, while PayPal payments take less than 48 hours.
What Are The Pros of App Nana?
- Free to join Joining this platform is free, and the registration process is fast and simple. Furthermore, you get a registration bonus of 2,500 nanas after signing up. However, the bonus only applies if you use a referral code from an existing member.
- Multiple reward options App Nana offers several reward options, including cash rewards and gift cards. Gift card rewards are almost instant, while PayPal payments do not take more than 48 hours after making a withdrawal request.
- Good referral program If you have a popular YouTube channel, Facebook page or Twitter following with over 5,000 subscribers, then App Nana could earn you more rewards as you can use the referral program on this app to increase your earnings by referring your social media followers. According to the site, the top earners are those that refer friends to the app.
- Easy to use app App Nana is easy to use and does not require any professional skills. The ease of use allows you to have fun while making some extra cash.
What Are The Cons To App Nana?
- Requires a compatible phone App Nana is only available for Android and iOS devices. For this reason, you need to invest in a compatible phone to use the app.
- Ambiguous payouts The number of points that you require to redeem your cash or gift card rewards is not definite. For instance, gift cards worth $5 require 90,000 nanas, while gift cards worth $1 require 30,000 nanas instead of 18,000 Nanas.
- Only a small income opportunity Unless you have a massive social media following, or are an experienced marketer who knows how to refer lots of people to this platform, then this is only likely to be a small income opportunity.
App Nana Reviews From Real Users
At the time of writing App Nana has a rating of 4.1/5 from 567,000 reviews at Google Play. So App Nana is clearly a very popular App.
We have found feedback to be very mixed, which obviously makes it difficult to say with any certainty what your experience is likely to be should you decide to use the App.
Feedback however ranges from the extreme view that the App is a fake, to those who think it is great.
However the overall impression that we had was that people generally were getting their rewards, however it took them a while to build up enough Nana’s to cash out.
Some complain that there aren’t enough offers, whereas others stated that they weren’t getting their points when they should have.
I would love to hear from any of my readers that have used App Nana and want to share their experience. If you do please leave a comment in the comments section below.
Final Thoughts On App Nana
App Nana offers an opportunity to discover new apps while earning some extra cash on the side. It also provides you with a chance to get any paid app for free using your Nana points.
Despite the opportunities to earn on this platform, the earning potential is still very low. It can realistically only supplement your regular income.
Star Rating 3/5 This popular App is an easy way to earn a little extra by doing something you would probably be doing anyway. It offers a variety of different rewards, and a good referral program. Going off the user Feedback however it may take some time to earn your rewards.
Thanks for checking out our App Nana Review. I hope it provided you with the information you were looking for.
I have written hundreds of similar reviews and articles about making money online here on my website Wealthinflator.com. You will find all my latest posts HERE