Thanks for joining us today for our review of Clickasnap.
If you like photography, our review of the Clickasnap platform will show you how you may be able to both learn and earn using this site.
This work from home site is designed for photographers, and offers a number of ways you could potentially make money from your photos.
This post has affiliate links. Thank you for your support. disclosure
However, how much can you really earn as a member of this site, and what are The Pros likely to be If you sign up?
This is what we will be finding out, but first let’s find out how things work at Clickasnap.
How Clickasnap Works
Clickasnap allows you to upload your photos, making it easy to share them with friends and family’s, or promote the portfolio of work that you have for sale.
The site is very easy to navigate, and a forum is available on the platform, so you can communicate with other photographers, share tips, and even collaborate on commercial or social projects.
This site is based in the United Kingdom, and it is open to members from all around the world.
It is an income opportunity that is suited to amateur photographers who want to grow in their craft, while earning a few extra dollars. It broadens your horizons, because you can be inspired by art from many different countries.
If you are new to photography but want to earn an income from it, you can start off with a free account.
This allows you to receive payment every time someone views your work. A view is counted as when someone looks at your work for five seconds or more. If someone clicks on your work for a second, that is not counted as a view. Five seconds indicates that someone has taken the time to enjoy the image.
According to Clickasnap however, on average users view photographs for 37 seconds. That of course is good news because if you can drive people to the site to view your photos then chances are your balance is going to grow steadily.
You can upload up to 7 photos a week with a free account. However, if you want unlimited uploads, and you want to start selling your pics, you can do so by moving up to a professional account which costs £3 per month.
How much can you Earn With Clickasnap?
As discussed above, Clickasnap makes it easy for you to earn in several ways.
You can sell prints of your photos, allow clients to download them digitally, or get paid every time someone views an image.
It is important to note that if you send bot traffic, rather than real viewers to your photos, you won’t be paid, and you will not be allowed to use the site.
The Clickasnap website states that you get 0.25 cents per view of your photos ( that is 0.25 of one cent) (however the FAQ page states that it is 0.15 cents) so this is a bit confusing. Either way this may not seem like a lot, you can earn a fair amount if you are good at driving traffic. If you can use social media well, you can drive traffic to your portfolio.
When you have $15.00 in your account you can request a pay out. There is no minimum limit however for money made by selling your photos on the site.
This site has a good name when it comes to paying its members, so you can be assured that you’ll get your cash.
At the time of writing (November 2020) Clickasnap has a score of 3.6/5 from 77 reviews at TrustPilot and a score of 4.3/5 from 12 reviews at Sitejabber.
Clickasnap members like to use the site for storing photos, since the display quality is high. They enjoy looking at the work of others across different genres, and like the feedback they receive in various formats.
Some members complain about technical issues and one or two about the pay being very low for free members.
- Check Out Our 20 Best Online Platforms For Selling Your Photos
What Are The Pros?
- Clickasnap is managed by a responsive team, that is quick to address any queries that users have.
- The site is constantly being improved, and you can sell either downloads or prints easily.
- You keep the rights to your photos. You can upload up to seven images per day with a free account, and even more with a professional account, so you can gradually build your portfolio.
- The site has protection built in for every photographer’s work, so no one can use your photos without your permission.
- If you join the site, you’ll see that they have a marketplace with a search function, making it easy for potential buyers to find your work.
- All of the photos for sale are organized into categories, so people who require pictures for a particular purpose can also shop in this way.
- You don’t have to sell any photos on the site to make money.
- Payments via PayPal.
What Are The Cons?
- Clickasnap is a young site, and so it is not yet as popular as Instagram or it’s competitors. However, it offers many features that are offered by established sites, and has very good support.
- Limited earning potential with a free account, however if you can drive traffic then you could still do well on this site.
- Could take a while to achieve the minimum pay out of $15 with just a free account.
Earn An Extra $300 Every Month Using All Our Top Rated Platforms
- Earn Gift Gard Rewards And Cash Back On Your Shopping With SwagBucks
- Get Paid To Play Games Online With MistPlay
- Earn Easy Cash Simply Listening To Music With Current Rewards
- Get Paid To Write Short Song Reviews With SliceThePie
Some Final Thoughts
Clickasnap offers an opportunity for amateur photographers to make money with their photos, without them having to sell any of them.
If you can get people to simply view your photos, then Clickasnap will share with you some the revenue they make due to those views.
Selling photos online isn’t easy as there is a lot of competition. Getting people to look at your photos, whilst not necessarily easy, is a lot easier than selling your photos.
Clickasnap is also designed to facilitate photographers who want to grow their skills. With an active forum, it also helps you to build connections, whilst earning money.
The good thing about community sites like this one is that the validation you receive for doing your best work will encourage you to invest in perfecting your craft.
If you are an amateur photographer who has never sold their work before, receiving your first client can give you an important boost in confidence.
If you like photography, and want to share your work among like minded people, while being inspired, you might want to give this site a try.
Star Rating 3/5-Although quite a young site, Clickasnap is becoming a popular site for budding photographers that want to earn from people both viewing, and from selling their work.
Another Way To Make Money From Your Interest In Photography
Selling photos on platforms like Clickasnap is one way to make money online from your photography. However it isn’t the only way.
You can also make money online by creating a website that is based around your interest in photography.
As you write about your photography knowledge and experience on your own website, you can also promote photography related products sold by third party websites. By linking to those websites via an affiliate link, you can earn commissions on sales made.
This is called affiliate marketing, and our number 1 recommended platform for making money online teaches people how to do it correctly.
Over 2 million people have already joined and are benefiting from all the up to date tools and resources available to members.
It is free to join and you get a free website to get you started. If you want to find out more then just click on This Link