Welcome, and thanks for checking out our review of the Fitcoin App.
If you are looking for a bit of financial motivation to get you fitter, then you have come to the right place, because this Fitcoin Review will show you how to earn financial rewards for your workouts.
With Fitcoin you are rewarded literally every time you do an activity that boosts your heart rate.
You earn cash with aerobics or swimming, or even add to your income every time you go skateboarding.
This app helps you to stay motivated and it is easy to use. It is designed for people who already use a fitness tracker that is supported by the Apple Health App.
Sounds good right?…..maybe, but how much can you really earn, and is it really worth it?…..let’s find out more….
How Fitcoin Works
To get started, download the app from the Apple Store. If you do not have a Bitcoin account, you will need to create one in the Bitcoin repository and connect it to the app.
Sync the app to the fitness tracker you use that meets specific requirements.
The tracker you connect must be able to monitor your heart rate on any type of machine.
It should stand up to the conditions of the type of activity you prefer, and not miss any workout sessions due to heat, dust, or sweat.
Whether you prefer rowing, cycling, or running, you earn points. You even earn points by digging in your garden for 30 minutes.
How Much Can You Earn With Fitcoin?
People who exercise a lot will obviously earn the most with this app. With your heart rate at 115 beats per minute, running on a treadmill for 4 minutes would reward you with five cents.
That means the average one hour jog would give you 60 cents. If you regularly walk up stairs at home or work, and do various household chores, you would make over a dollar a day.
So, if you are very physically active, and exercise for 15 hours a week, you could potentially add around $500 to your income every year. That’s enough to treat yourself to a holiday.
Of course, the activity you do doesn’t have to be planned exercise, because the App also tracks the calories you burn by other activities such as raking leaves, playing with your children, or walking to the local park.
What Are The Pros?
- This app rewards you for doing something that you already love.
- You are paid in Bitcoins so you can easily withdraw and use your cash in several ways.
- It provides double motivation for attending your regular workout, since you get cash for every calorie your burn, and you experience the pleasure of seeing your points grow.
- People who really enjoy exercise will appreciate the extra rewards, and will also enjoy being part of a community of like-minded people.
- People who don’t like exercising but want to lose weight, increase strength, or get ready for a competition, will use this as a source of extra motivation.
- The financial rewards are good enough for people to start exercising more than they did before.
- You can potentially earn $9 extra week with ease by using this app. That’s money you could use to buy gas for your car, or even pay the bill for a streaming service.
What Are The Cons?
- If you don’t use a fitness tracker now, you would have to get one to benefit from this app.
- We found mixed reviews from people using the app. Some recent reviews reported they had difficulty signing up, and others that they had their points disappear.
Some Final Thoughts
Many people who exercise regularly push themselves hard, and this app provides a cash incentive for doing that.
It is a way to motivate yourself to keep working out even when you are busy. The average person gets between 10 and 15 hours of exercise a week.
Even if you think you don’t need the cash, that can earn you some valuable extra money to give to a worthwhile cause.
If you save the money you earn from 15 hours of exercise a week, you would be almost $500 richer at the end of a year. That could go towards your credit card debt, or retirement, and it would be money you earned just by doing what you always do.
We did however find some negative reviews from users of the App, so we would love to hear from you if you have tried the App yourself. Please leave a comment below if you want to share your experience with us.
Star Rating 2.5/5-A useful app for those wanting to get some extra motivation to stay fit.
Our Top Rated Platform
If you are into fitness then you must have purchased products that you and other people use to help maintain their fitness.
By using those products you will have gained valuable user experience that you could share with others.
A great way to share your experience is with your own website. By writing product reviews on your own site you could pick up commissions when people buy products based upon your recommendation.
This is what is called affiliate marketing and is something anyone can learn how to do.
Our Number 1 recommended platform teaches people how to do affiliate marketing with easy to follow step by step video tutorials.
It’s free to get started and you get a free website and free training. You can learn from real experts how to set up and run a profitable affiliate marketing business.
To find out more just click on the link below.