Thanks for checking out our review of the survey platform Opinion Champ.
Our review will explain how you can earn money by sharing your opinion by using the Opinion Champ platform.
Like many other survey panels, this platform allows you to earn cash from your mobile phone.
But how much are you likely to earn using this survey site?
And what are the pros and cons of using the platform? This is what we will be finding out, but first let’s find out how things work….
How Opinion Champ Works
LATEST UPDATE: May 2020
Opinion Champ lets you earn for sharing your opinion. You can complete online surveys, mobile surveys, and even test new products before they come out on the market.
If you are located in the United States or Canada, you will qualify for the panel.
Each new panelist has to complete their profile so that the correct survey invitations can be sent.
There are nine sections that have to be completed, and this can take a little time. However, once that is done, you are more likely to be sent invitations that are of interest to you.
Once you register, you can complete online surveys via their Respondent Panel. Their surveys usually take about 10-20 minutes to complete, and your points are added to your account automatically afterwards.
You get approx 500 points for completing surveys, although it depends upon the length of survey you take. Comparatively this is quite low as 1000 points is equal to just $1.
How much can you Earn With Opinion Champ?
Opinion Champ panelists may go to their dashboard and see the available surveys.
If there are a number of surveys available it does not mean that you will qualify for each survey, because they need to match your profile.
People who love music have an advantage on this site. They say that they provide you with the highest rate of pay for answering surveys related to music.
If you frequently listen to the radio, you can qualify to rate music clips.
People who complete all of the sections in their profile are likely to receive more survey invitations, and earn more on the panel.
The minimum for payout is 10000 points. This is equivalent to $10 USD or $16.50 CAD. Payment is made via PayPal.
You can also earn rewards by doing product reviews. If you are chosen you will be sent a product through the post and you will be required to complete feedback after using the item.
There is no guarantee however that you will be offered this kind of work, but if you do it often means that you get to keep the product.
At the time of writing (May 2020) Survey Champ have a score of 1.5/5 at SurveyPolice from 4 reviews. A few aren’t happy about answering the screening questions and then getting disqualified.
This is annoying, but is unfortunately what you will come across with most survey sites.
However, some had experienced technical issues, although these seem to have occurred around September 2019, and the panel responded to these by explaining they were having technical issues at the time.
What Are The Pros?
- This panel is owned by Quest Global research, a company that also operates several other survey panels.
- Several of their surveys are in a multiple choice format, so you save time.
- Opinion Champ pays you in cash, and this can be sent directly to your PayPal account.
- They offer mobile surveys, and you can try out new products with them.
- Canadians can participate in this survey site. People from across the United Sates can also register for a free account.
- The surveys are sometimes offered in several languages besides English, such as German, Italian,
- Their customer service team seems responsive, and you can email them with any queries that you might have.
- You can cash out via PayPal when you reach the minimum threshold.
What Are The Cons?
- Opinion Champ is a fairly new panel, so at times they may have a few technical issues that they need to sort out.
- While they accept members from several countries, they do not accept panelists from every nation.
- This survey panel is an opportunity for people who want to earn online but don’t have a lot of time to invest in building their own business. However, you must be at least 18 to qualify.
- Only one person from each household can join the panel.
- Surveys are comparatively low paid compared to other survey sites.
Some Final Thoughts
Opinion Champ is an option for individuals who want to share their thoughts, and are looking for a way to add money to their PayPal account.
The cash you earn may not be much, but could be enough to pay a small bill here and there.
If you complete their mobile surveys, you can earn on the go. The format of their surveys makes it easy to answer questions, and you can earn a little extra cash in just a few minutes.
Sometimes however you may complete screening questions and not qualify.
Since the site is new, you may experience a few glitches every now and then. However, you can contact their customer service team to get help.
This survey site is worth a look if you like to complete surveys, have an interest in music, and are willing to share your opinion whenever you have extra time.
Have you tried Opinion Champ? If so and you want to share your opinion then please leave a comment below.
Star Rating 3/5-A Legit Survey Panel that offers interesting surveys. You may however not get many surveys to do.
Do You Want To Achieve Your Full Online Earning Potential?
Surveys are fine if you’re happy earning a few bucks in the comfort of your home.
However, if you are searching for a way to help you achieve your full earning potential online, then you are going to need to change strategy and look beyond Survey platforms.
What you need is an opportunity that can deliver an income that’s more substantial and sustainable.
Our top rated and free to join platform will show you how to create a simple website, and turn it into a profitable online business that could provide an income for you for many years to come.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website, free training and support to get you started.
If you want to find out more then just click on the link below.