Thanks for joining us today for our review of QuickRewards.
If you want to learn how to make money online with a reliable GPT site, this QuickRewards Review will explain how. We will also be discovering how much you are likely to earn on the QuickRewards platform.
This Get Paid To (GPT) site is one of the oldest online, so you know it will pay your rewards. As with many similar sites, you have a range of offers, surveys, and other activities to choose from.
There are affiliate links on this page. Thanks for your support disclosure
How QuickRewards Works
You can sign up for QuickRewards by using your email address, and you must verify same before you can complete any tasks. Every time you do surveys, watch videos, or complete offers, points are added to your account.
This site requires you to remain active each month, and members who aren’t will unfortunately lose their points.
There are three main sections on the site, corresponding to the different interests that members have, which include shopping, games, and surveys. You can sign up for one, or all three with your email.
After that, tasks are sent to your email address. If you don’t sign up for a category, you won’t know when tasks are available.
For example, if you sign up for the Paid for your Opinion category, you will receive survey invitations through your email. Sometimes you’ll receive three invitations per day.
If you like to play games online, the Earn Cash Online category is for you. Once you join the mailing list, you’ll be notified of new videos, games, and many other fun opportunities to earn cash.
They also have a Daily Checklist section that offers bonuses. You can check this every day to find up to eight offers of various types, and you don’t need to sign up for this category to complete the tasks.
How Much Can You Earn With QuickRewards?
QuickRewards has a lot of offers and interesting daily tasks, however like all reward sites it is only a small earning opportunity. Each point is worth one cent, so it would take 100 points to earn $1. Tasks on the site are grouped into three sections, with each offering different rewards.
The shopping section gives you a list of opportunities for earning cash every time you shop, and while others are as low as 2%, others will give you up to 10% back as cash.
They have a referral program, so you can also earn from that. If you get at least five referrals who are really active, you could get a bonus each day.
What Are The Pros?
- QuickRewards allows you to cash out at any time via PayPal.
- Unlike some sites which force you to wait weeks, payment is sent immediately. There is virtually no minimum for PayPal payment.
- They have several payment methods, including electronic gift cards. As with PayPal, this method is almost instantaneous.
- Their referral program provides you with a way to get rewards for sharing the benefits with other people who want to earn additional cash.
What Are The Cons?
- QuickRewards only accepts Canadians and Americans. Perhaps in the future they will open the platform to other countries.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, so younger teens cannot earn from this site.
- The conversion rate for points to dollars is really low on this site.
- You have to keep active, or you will lose the points you worked hard for. In addition, when you finally decide to cash out, some gift cards have shipping fees attached.
Earn Up To An Extra $300 Per Month Using The Following Platforms
- Earn Gift Gard Rewards And Cash Back On Your Shopping With SwagBucks
- Get Paid To Play Games Online With MistPlay
- Earn Easy Cash Simply Listening To Music With Current Rewards
- Get Paid To Write Short Song Reviews With SliceThePie
Some Final Thoughts
This platform is mixed in terms of the opportunities it provides. If you are careful with the offers you select, you can get useful rewards for your time.
For example, their cash back for shopping section has a few gems that will give you 10% of your bill as cash. Unfortunately, the site has less of these offers, and a higher proportion of tasks that do not pay as well.
If you want to earn with this site, ensure that you do the daily checklist, and sign up for all the categories available. After that, you can carefully select the tasks that offer rewards that are worthwhile.
QuickRewards is one of the sites that has a referral system in place, so if you enjoy using the site to make money and want others to earn as well, you can invite them and get rewards. While payment may sometimes be small, they always pay.
Star Rating 2.5/5-A Legit Survey Site that pays quickly. The site however is limited to U.S and Canadian citizens.
Our Top Rated Platform
Surveys are o.k as long as you are happy earning just small amounts from home. They’re convenient and easy to do.
However, if you are more ambitious and want to find out what your real online potential is then you need to look beyond survey sites.
Our top rated platform shows people how to create a simple website and turn it into a profitable online business.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website, free training and support to get you started.
To find out more just follow This Link