Thanks for checking out my Bituro Survey App review.
The Bituro App is designed to reward its members for carrying out various small tasks including participation in offers, watching videos, taking surveys and installing apps.
In my review today I will be finding out what you need to know about the Bituro platform to help you decide if it’s worth checking out for yourself.
I will be uncovering what real users of the App are saying about it. I will also be weighing up the pros and cons to help you make a more informed decision about whether you should join.
How the Bituro Survey App Works
The Bituro Survey App is available internationally. The rewards you earn on this platform can be claimed as Bitcoins, or other flexible currency.
The app can be installed on your Android or iOS devices by visiting Google Play or the Apple App Store.
You need to have a social media account to use this app, and that account must be with Twitter, Facebook, or Google.
You can register immediately through any of these. If you have a referral code, it should be used during registration, and you’ll have 100 points added to your account immediately.
How Much Can You Earn With The Bituro Survey App?
You start earning with this app immediately since you get 100 points just for entering a referral code during registration.
Unfortunately it doesn’t add up to much as each point you earn on the app is equal to $0.001, so you just add $0.10 to your income for signing up. But still, it’s better than nothing at all.
The Bituro Survey App has a lot of surveys, and new ones are added each day, so there’s a lot of potential for earning just by completing surveys every day.
You are only limited by the amount of time you can spare for short, fun tasks. Tasks can be freely chosen from their offer wall, although some, like games, are not updated as frequently as their surveys.
This platform has a good referral program, and if you put in a little work, it is fairly easy to share the benefits with people who want to earn a few extra dollars by doing simple tasks. You get 10% of the money that is made by your referrals.
The money is regularly added to your account, and you continue to earn points from your referrals earnings indefinitely. You also get 50 bonus points every time someone signs up with Bituro as your referral.
When your balance gets to 1000 points ($1) you can request a withdrawal.
Payments can be made through PayPal, or your Ethereum wallet. If you wish, you can get a gift card from a leading retailer including Amazon, Google Play or Starbucks (for U.S members only) or convert your points to Bitcoins.
Withdrawing with cryptocurrency however means you will have to accumulate 10,000 points.
Bituro App Reviews From Real Users
At the time of my latest update of this review (February 2021) the Bituro App has a score of 4.4/5 from just over 5,500 reviews at GooglePlay. It also has a score of 4.5/5 from 315 reviews at The App Store.
The Bituro Survey App has a lot of satisfied users that are happy with their experience using the App. Members report having cashed out, some on more than on one occasion.
Members like the fact that they can cash out with just $1 in their account.
However, there are a number of complaints about missing points for tasks carried out, and despite contacting the app, they haven’t been able to resolve it.
I would love to hear from any of my readers who have used the Bituro App. If you have and you want to share your experience please leave a comment in the comment section below.
What Are The Pros Of The Bituro App?
- If you are looking for fun ways of earning money, and tasks that offer flexibility, The Bituro Survey App satisfies both of these requirements, while giving rewards in return.
- Different tasks are available, so you’ll always find an interesting option that helps you to earn. You can watch videos, take surveys, install apps, and more. The offer wall always has choices that increase your points.
- The referral program does not have a time limit, so you won’t only earn for two months or even six months. You keep getting a percentage of your referrals’ earnings for life.
- The minimum for withdrawal is low and is fairly easy to meet once you watch a few videos or complete a few surveys daily.
- Your points can be redeemed via gift card. You can also send cash to your PayPal account or get Bitcoins.
What Are The Cons Of The Bituro App?
- The Bituro Survey App offers points for downloading apps, but this is not always the best way to make money with the platform because you have to keep them on your device for quite a while.
- Although many of the apps are useful, they do take up a lot of space.
- Gift cards from stores like Amazon, Starbucks and Google Play are available. The drawback is that this option for redeeming your points is not available to international participants. It is only offered to U.S. residents.
- There mixed reviews from users about the app. Many people report a good experience and say they received rewards whereas others say they haven’t had points added. Some complain about poor customer service.
- Only a small income opportunity.
The Bituro App offers a few fun ways to earn a bit extra in your spare time, and whilst you’re on the go. I have written more reviews on platforms that offer fun ways to earn, so you may want to check them out whilst you’re here.
These are some of the platforms that I have personally tried, and are worth a look.
Some Final Thoughts On The Bituro App
The Bituro Survey App can be used to make money online even if you only have a few extra minutes each day.
The tasks are fun and many of them can be completed in less than 7 minutes. You can earn a few extra dollars while playing games that relax you, or sharing your thoughts via quick surveys.
The withdrawal minimum on this platform is low enough for you to make a transfer to PayPal every few days, if you remain active.
The company has a referral program and you will keep on earning from that for life. This is an easy way to earn a few dollars more for any expenses you wish to cover.
We would love to hear from people who have used this App. Please comment below if you wish to share your experience of using this App.
Star Rating 2.5/5-A convenient app for earning a little extra whilst either relaxing or on the go. Like many other similar apps however, members provide mixed reviews about their experience.
My Top Rated Platform
Apps Like Bituro are fine if you are happy making a few extra bucks online in your spare time.
However, your time could be better spent building an online business that could provide you with a more substantial and sustainable income for years to come.
Our top rated platform shows you how to create a simple website and turn it into a profitable online business.
Everything you need to know will be shown to you via easy to follow step by step video tutorials.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website, free training and support to get you started.
To find out more simply follow THIS LINK