Thanks for joining us today for our review of the P.K Rewards App.
Many of us like to keep fit, and in this review we will explain how you can do so and earn rewards as well on the P.K Rewards platform.
This app is available right across America, and can be downloaded directly to your mobile device for use with a wide range of workout programs.
However, we are interested in finding out how much you are likely to earn, and what the pros and cons are likely to be should you decide to join.
This post has affiliate links. Thank you for your support. disclosure
How P.K Rewards App Works
You can get this app on your phone within minutes. It is available for both iOS and Android phones, so you can always track your progress.
The P.K Rewards App is completely free, and comes with innovative software that can give you a score for any kind of workout that you do. Whether you like to hike, lift weights, or jump rope, you’ll earn coins.
A paid plan is available, and subscribers get a lot of features that aren’t available with the free version.
If you are interested in using the app to earn cash from your workouts, you won’t need the paid version to do so. You can start earning the minute you download the app, and start your workout.
How much can you Earn With P.K Rewards App?
The P.K Rewards App has an exciting range of rewards for members. You can choose from trips, apparel , and even gift cards.
Most users find that they can earn $5 in less than a week, through regular activities and scheduled exercise. People who walk a lot, or do physical labor right through the week, will earn a lot more each week.
Their gift cards are from all the top brands. You can use your gift cards to purchase workout gear, or enjoy a hot beverage at Starbucks.
You don’t have to limit yourself to any type of activity to gain rewards. This app will track your movement as you do aerobics, row, or hike up a hill. You can stay fit by doing what you like, and get paid to do it.
If you have a workout that you like on another app, you can import it to this one. Since the app tracks how hard you work, and not how fit you are, you’ll still gain points at any stage in your fitness journey.
The app gives you an effort score every time you exercise. This score is converted to coins, and your coins can later be redeemed for the kind of reward you prefer.
While $5 rewards are supposed to be available, these are sometimes in limited supply, so you have to work towards bigger prizes.
The P.K Rewards App has many satisfied users, who like the rewards, and the rate with which they can earn them.
Some complain that sometimes smaller rewards are not available. A few say that after tracking their workout and allocating coins, their total may suddenly disappear after an activity.
What Are The Pros?
- The P.K Rewards App gives you points for all of the activities that you do. If you do basketball or baseball, it will track that too. You can enjoy a trip from your hard work, or even help someone else through charitable giving.
- This app can be paired with an Apple watch. It can also be paired with heart rate trackers that have Bluetooth.
What Are The Cons?
- The P.K Rewards App has a daily limit on the number of coins you can earn. This should really be removed, because someone who is training for a marathon could really make some money on the platform if a cap wasn’t in place. Maybe that’s why the developers have the limit there.
- The app has GPS, and while that does have its advantages, there are also disadvantages. The one that may affect you most is that it drains your battery. If you go on a long hike, you may not want anything reducing your battery life..
Earn An Extra $300 Every Month Using All Our Top Rated Platforms
- Earn Gift Gard Rewards And Cash Back On Your Shopping With SwagBucks
- Get Paid To Play Games Online With MistPlay
- Earn Easy Cash Simply Listening To Music With Current Rewards
- Get Paid To Write Short Song Reviews With SliceThePie
Some Final Thoughts
The P.K Rewards App is a good way to enhance your workout plan.
It keeps you motivated day after day, since you earn based on the amount of effort that you put in. If you’re just starting a workout program, you’ll be encouraged when you get your coins.
Coins are added automatically, and you won’t lose them if you don’t exercise for a day. The app makes it easy to earn, and you can earn enough for a payout in just a week. This is a good way to reward yourself.
Have you used the P.K Rewards App? If so and you want to share your experience please leave a comment below.
Star Rating 3/5-A fitness app that caters for all kinds of exercises. Although the rewards are capped, you can nonetheless an earn rewards for doing something you would be doing anyway.
Make Money Online Using Your Interest In Fitness
Apps like P.K Rewards are good at providing incentives to get fit.
However, you can also use your interest in fitness to make money with your own fitness website.
Our Top Rated Make money online platform will teach you how to create a website based around what interests you, and then make it into a profitable business.
It is free to join and you get a free website to get you started. Over 2 million people are already taking advantage of all the tools and resources available to members.
If you want to find out more then just follow This Link