Thanks for checking out our review of the Punchcard App.
Our review today will discuss the pros, and cons of using the site. If you like games that involve an element of chance, you may want to take a look at this fun app. Its structure makes scanning your restauant and grocery receipts for cash more exciting as your reward will vary as it depends upon luck.
Sounds interesting right? That’s what we thought and was the reason we decided to take a closer look at the Punchcard platform.
So sit tight as we take a look at what the potential rewards can be, but first let’s find out how things work….
How the Punchcard App Works
The Punchcard App is designed to help market researchers gain information about the shopping habits of consumers.
Everyone has to buy food, and other essential items. Some people go to the corner store or fast food restaurants on a regular basis, so they’ll get lots of points within a short time.
People who buy specific items may repeatedly make certain purchases to go with those items. By analyzing the data from supermarket and corner shop receipts, marketers and product developers can pick up trends that help their clients.
The Punchcard App gives you points for various types of purchases. Your favourite mom and pop store may be included, and you don’t have to make a minimum purchase to participate.
You can install the app on your Android or iOS device for free. It only takes a few minutes, and you can save time by registering via Facebook. If you wish, you can also use your email address. Since this app finds nearby stores for you, you’ll want to share your location with it.
How Much Can You Earn With The Punchcard App?
The Punchcard App gives you points every time you upload a receipt. How many you gain is a matter of luck. When you send your receipt in, you can spin the wheel once.
If you’re someone who drinks a coffee at breakfast and has a sub sandwich for lunch, you can spin the wheel twice a day. Each spin gives you a chance to win 500 points.
General Feedback from Users
This app has already been downloaded over 100,000 times. On Google Play, 2,000 users have left reviews, giving it an average rating of three. The criticisms are aimed at the amount of points that users sometimes get per spin.
If you keep on getting five points when you spin, you won’t get to your payout very quickly. With any game that involves luck, you’ll find that things average out, so if you get low numbers sometimes, it helps to stick with it and give yourself time to get high points too.
The Punchcard App can give as much as 500 points per spin, but most users say that their average per spin is either 5 or 75 points. That’s to be expected, since 5 and 75 are on either side of 500 on the wheel.
What Are The Pros?
- The Punchcard App makes it easy to find stores that are near your location.
- It covers a wide range of items, not just groceries. If you shop at a Banana Republic and upload your receipts, you’ll still get points.
- Sometimes people in less busy areas can’t benefit from certain types of Get Paid To (GPT) apps. If you live in a small town, there will still be stores near you. Some of these may be mom and pop stores, and you can use the app to locate them.
- The prizes are great but some people also like to use this app to help others. You can choose to donate your rewards to a charity of your choice.
What Are The Cons?
- The Punchcard App can only be used by shoppers who utilize specific stores, like Subway and Target. Many mom and pop stores are included on their list of partners, along with large stores like Safeway and Best Buy.
- Receipts must be uploaded within five days after you shop.
- Shoppers cannot redeem their points by using this app. Instead, you have to use a related app called Mpoints, which is focused on redemption.
Some Final Thoughts
The Punchcard App makes it easy to give. Every time you shop at Safeway, or drink a cup of coffee at Starbucks, you can take a picture of your receipt, upload it, and gain points. Your points can be used to help charities that build your community.
You can also gain gift cards and other rewards for yourself. It only takes a few seconds to snap a picture of your receipt while you’re enjoying your meal from a restaurant that’s partnered with this platform, and that makes your life, or someone else’s life, better.
Have you used the Punchcard App? If so let us know what you thought so we can better inform our readers.
Star Rating 2.5/5-A receipt scanning App with a difference as your rewards are made more exciting by the spin of a wheel.