Thanks for checking out our review of the Trunow App.
Many people these days make extra money from cash back apps, and our review will show you how you can do the same using the Trunow platform.
Getting cash back is a nice feeling. And it’s especially nice when some apps are specifically designed to help you get back money from some of the more expensive purchases in your budget, like gas for example.
It just so happens that the Truno App is designed to do just that…save you money on your gas purchases so you can travel more cheaply.
But how much will you earn as cashback? And what are The Pros and Cons likely to be should you decide to sign up? This is what we will be finding out, but first let’s take a look at how things work…
There are affiliate links on this page. Thanks for your support disclosure
How The Trunow App Works
The Trunow App is free, so it doesn’t cost you anything to benefit from it. It only take minutes to download it to your Android or iOS phone, and once you do that, you can find the gas stations in your area that have the lowest prices.
If you stop for snacks at the gas station, the app helps you to get cash back on all of your qualifying purchases.
You won’t get cash back on every type of product that you may buy in a gas station convenience store, but the options for receiving rebates is available for many items.
Once you get into the habit of scanning your receipts so you can get cash back, it will become second nature to collect rewards on long trips. If you are required to drive long distances every day because of your job, your points will accumulate quickly.
When you shop at gas stations that partner with Trunow, you also get cash back. The app gives you information on which gas stations near you, or along your route, are partners, so you can find them easily. Al of your cashback rewards are sent right to your account.
How much can you Earn With The Trunow App?
The Trunow App makes it easy to earn, and it gives you a free gallon of gas when you register. Once you purchase a snack or gas, you can take a picture of the receipt and upload it. You’ll get 2% of your purchase back as cash.
If you travel a lot, you can see just how much you’ll be able to get back in your account from the purchases you make along your journey.
After 100 days, or around three months of driving, you would be able to enjoy two free days of travel, from your rebates.
This estimate is based on you spending around the same amount of money on snacks, drinks, and gasoline each day.
You can if you wish have your Rebates sent to you via PayPal, however 50% will be deducted. So it will benefit you more if you use your rewards at participating venues.
The Trunow App has become an essential tool for many users. They can quickly find gas stations within a 1mile range. They are pleased, because it helps them to save time and money.
Like all apps however it has some complaints. Some users says the app burns their battery down quickly.
Others say there aren’t enough participating retail outlets, and some complain about the 50% charge when payments are via PayPal. The main complaint however are the delays in processing receipts.
What Are The Pros?
- The Trunow App combines three great features, to give you a more satisfying driving experience. It lets you find gas stations, get rebates on gas, and get cashbook on purchases made within convenience stores.
- The app immediately shows you gas stations within a 1-mile range. It also lets you find gas stations which are further away, and may be on your route.
- You get a free gallon of gas when you sing up, and cash payments are delivered through PayPal.
What Are The Cons?
- The Trunow App offers rebates on gas purchases at participating stations, but some rural areas may not have as many of these stations available as city areas. If you are traveling from the city to a rural town, you may need to fill your tank at the start of your journey.
- You’ll have to turn your location On, within your mobile device, in order to receive information on gas stations. However, once you find a gas station that you like, you can turn your location Off, so you maintain your privacy.
- You will lose 50% of your earnings if you request payment via PayPal.
- User complaints about delays in approving receipts
Earn Up To An Extra $300 Per Month Using The Following Platforms
- Earn Gift Gard Rewards And Cash Back On Your Shopping With SwagBucks
- Get Paid To Play Games Online With MistPlay
- Earn Easy Cash Simply Listening To Music With Current Rewards
- Get Paid To Write Short Song Reviews With SliceThePie
Some Final Thoughts
People complain about gas prices every day, and the Trunow App provides you with a way to get back some of the money you spend. They even give you a free gallon of gas when you sign up.
You not only earn from your gas purchase, you also earn when you buy drinks and snacks, and this is really helpful if you travel with children.
If you are looking for a way to make the most of your travel time, it could be worth downloading this app to give it a try. However some caution is required given complaints raised by users.
Have you used the Trunow App? if so and you want to share your experience please leave a comment below.
Star Rating 2/5 An app that enables you to make savings on your gas, and also includes savings on other purchases too. Unfortunately however, at the time of writing there are a number of complaints from users of the App
Why Not Make Money Online As Well As Save It?
If you like to save money then you will appreciate the importance of earning enough money to cover your bills too.
Our Top Rated and free to join platform shows how you can turn a simple website into a profitable online business.
No experience or expert knowledge is needed, just a willingness to follow easy step by step video tutorials, and put into practice what you have learned.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website and free training to get you started.
If you want to find out more just follow THIS LINK