Thanks for checking out our review of the WinWalk App.
If you want to earn with every step you take, our review will show you how can do so on the WinWalk platform.
Whether you have to walk a lot for work, or are trying to improve your strength, using this app can help you to achieve your goals.
However, how much are you likely to earn using this app? And what are The Pros and Cons of Membership? This is what we will be finding out, but first let’s check out how things work…
This post has affiliate links. Thank you for your support. disclosure
How The WinWalk App Works
The WinWalk App is really easy to use. Just download it for free, and start earning money as you walk around your home, walk to school, or run a few miles each morning. You don’t even need to have a login.
The app is only available for Android phones. If you use an iOS device, you won’t be able to benefit from it.
When you have enough points, you can exchange them for a gift card. The gift cards can be used to buy a wide selection of items, so you can really enjoy your rewards.
This app doesn’t use a GPS, and it counts both indoor and outdoor steps. If you prefer to workout indoors on a treadmill on really hot days, it will count those steps. It will also count all the steps you take while playing with your young children.
You don’t need another fitness tracker to use this app. All you need is your phone, and that will support your fitness goals. This is great because you won’t have to spend money on additional equipment.
How much can you Earn With The WinWalk App?
The WinWalk App is designed for everybody. You don’t need to be a technical expert to download the app or track your rewards. It doesn’t take long to get it on your phone, so you can start using it and earning money right away.
If you take 100 steps, you’ll earn a coin. If you walk 1/4 mile, you’ll take about 1000 steps to do that, and earn 10 coins.
Since your stride is shorter when you walk, than when you run, running the same distance would give you less coins, since you would take less steps.
Most people would cover 1/4 mile daily as they go about their regular activities. If you also try to walk a few times a week for exercise, you could walk, or run, 10 mikes a week. That would give you 40,000 steps, or 400 coins.
A $5 gift card for a store of your choice can be obtained when you have 8,000 coins.
It could take four or five months to reach the redemption amount so you’re definitely not going to earn a living from your steps, but the money you earn could help you to feel even better about sticking to your goals.
At the time of writing (November 2020) The WinWalk App has a score of 4/5 from nearly 15,000 reviews at GooglePlay.
The App is very popular and is enjoyed by many of its users.
The complaints about the app are generally about technical issues with some users saying it doesn’t always record all of their steps. Others complain about the amount of steps required in order to earn very small rewards.
Some users who spend more time on fitness every day would like the cap on coins to be removed.
What Are The Pros?
- The WinWalk App is a no-frills pedometer, so you don’t have to sort through a lot of other features. You can simply focus on your steps.
- The app is completely free, and no extra equipment is required to keep you updated on your progress.
- People are sometimes wary of apps because so many of them ask for access to all kinds of data. This one doesn’t need any of your personal details, so that helps to protect your privacy. You don’t even need to create a login to use it.
What Are The Cons?
- The WinWalk App is only available on Android devices.
- There’s advertising on the app, but that doesn’t interfere with your experience as you walk.
- There’s a cap on the number of coins that you can earn each day. You’re limited to 100 coins, but that number is very hard to reach.
- The rewards system has one aspect that could be improved, although it may be built in for a reason. Each person has to claim their coins every day. This has to be done by midnight, or you’ll lose the points.
Earn An Extra $300 Every Month Using All Our Top Rated Platforms
- Earn Gift Gard Rewards And Cash Back On Your Shopping With SwagBucks
- Get Paid To Play Games Online With MistPlay
- Earn Easy Cash Simply Listening To Music With Current Rewards
- Get Paid To Write Short Song Reviews With SliceThePie
Some Final Thoughts
Keeping fit is of course important for adults of all ages, and the WinWalk App helps you to stick to the goals you set.
It’s not a big money earner, however, by rewarding you for the actions that you take, the platform helps you to form habits that could extend your life.
Have you used the WinWalk App? If so and you want to share your experience then please leave a comment below.
Star Rating 2.5/5- A straightforward App that rewards you for the amount of steps you take. Only available however to android users.
Want To Earn More With Your Interest In Fitness?
The WinWalk App Can certainly help those looking for an incentive to get fit by offering modest rewards.
However, if you have an interest in fitness you could start a website about how you are able to reach your fitness goals so you can inspire others.
Our Top Rated and free to join platform teaches people how to create a website based around what interests them, and turn it into a profitable online business.
You don’t need any previous experience or knowledge, and everything will be taught to you by easy to follow step by step video tutorials.
If you want to find out more simply follow This Link