How Much Can You Earn With The Yahoo Play App?-A Review
Last Updated on
Thanks for joining us today for our review of the Yahoo Play App. Maybe you have seen this App and were wondering whether it was worth downloading. If so then you have come to the right place because our review will be finding out all you need to know about the Yahoo Play platform, including how much you are likely to earn.
With this app you are rewarded every time you watch a video, and you also increase your rewards by answering simple trivia questions…..sounds good right?……let’s find out if it really is that simple…
How the Yahoo Play App Works
The Yahoo Play App is designed for quick earnings, and the first step involves downloading the app from either the Apple Store or Google Play. After you register for a new account with basic information, you can start watching shows.
Paying attention while you watch the shows is important, since the trivia questions will be based on information presented in each show. You get points for each question that is answered correctly, and you don’t lose points for failed attempts, so it benefits you when you try to answer as many questions as you can each day.
This app works a little differently from other reward apps. You cannot save your points week after week until you reach a major sum, like $50 or $100. You must make a withdrawal every week, and after that, your account is reset.
How Much Can You Earn With The Yahoo Play App?
The Yahoo Play App is a lot of fun, and you can potentially earn $5 a week without too much effort . You can earn more if you spend more time on the app, or answer most of the trivia questions correctly.
Watching a video for education or entertainment will give you two points, and people may do that just to learn how to prepare a specific type of dish, or understand how an aspect of entertainment works.
However, if you get a question and answer it correctly, you gain 15 more points, for each answer. The good thing is it’s like being paid to learn!
Many people watch shows on their television that are focused on entertainment, but they aren’t rewarded financially for it. With this app, you could earn a gift card every week, just by ensuring that you participate daily.
Watch videos about the latest fashion trends, or show your knowledge of events in entertainment by answering trivia questions. You’ll get rewarded for each activity, and new content is added every day to keep you current.
Your points can be redeemed on a Sunday, and you can earn at least 1,200 points every week by using the app regularly. This is equivalent to a $5 gift card, and that can provide you with numerous Amazon purchases.
What Are The Pros?
- This app is available for both iOS and Android devices. If you use devices on either platform, it works properly and is easy to navigate.
- There have not been any complaints about the user experience.
- The Yahoo Play App rewards participants with gift cards for popular retailers like Target and Starbucks.
- You can redeem your points once a week, so you don’t have to wait long to enjoy the
benefits of all your activity during the week.
- The app has original content that you won’t easily find anywhere else. Each day, you can choose to watch any of 20 shows that are focused on entertainment news.
What Are The Cons?
- The Yahoo Play App does not reward you with cash, but the gift cards are for stores that carry a wide range of consumer goods, so you can buy any item you need.
- Many of the videos are about celebrity news and entertainment, so participants who aren’t interested in some of those topics may not find as many clips to watch.
- You must use your points every week, or you’ll lose them when your account is reset. This means you may not be able to save towards a big purchase by using the app. However, that feature helps to motivate you to earn as much as possible each week.
Check Out Our Latest Survey Site Reviews
Some Final Thoughts
If you like to keep up with the latest news on music and other forms of entertainment, the Yahoo Play App provides a way to do that, and rewards you at the same time. Gift cards are available from Starbucks, Amazon, Whole Foods Market, Sephora, and more.
You can choose to watch shows that improve your knowledge of different types of cuisine or show you how fashion trends originated, and you earn rewards at the same time. This is a good way to increase your knowledge, and with over 20 shows to choose from, you will always find something interesting to watch, so you can get a gift card every week.
Star Rating 3/5-An App that rewards you for carrying out fun tasks whilst keeping up to date with entertainment news. The App however only rewards gift cards and not cash.
Our Number 1 Recommendation
Apps can provide a fun way to earn a little extra every month, but if you want to earn more you will need a change of strategy.
Our Top Rated Platform will teach you how to build a more substantial online income. By having your own business that you can run entirely from a website, you will open up numerous opportunities to create sustainable income streams.
By learning from the experts you will discover how you can utilise the enormous potential of the internet. If you want to find out how you can get started for free with 2 free websites and free training then check out our review of Wealthy Affiliate.