Thanks for joining us today as we review WritersDomain.
In our review we will be uncovering all you need to know about the WritersDomain platform including how much you are likely to earn should you decide to join.
If you like to work on a wide range of writing projects, then our review will be of interest to you.
Before we look into the earning potential let’s take a quick look at how the platform works…
How WritersDomain Works
WritersDomain does not charge you to register. You will have to complete a few writing tests, and if you are accepted you can start working on jobs from their job board.
They usually review your application within 3 days.
You are not required to write a specific number of articles per month. Once you submit an article, it is reviewed and if approved, the payment is added to your account.
American citizens have to show their W-9 tax form in order to get paid.
How Much Can You Earn With WritersDomain?
Writers on this platform can write as often as they want. The rates are based on a star system. The star system is applied to your articles, not to you as a writer.
Standard articles that are rated at three stars will pay $12.25. This means if you write 10 of those per week you will be paid $122.50. A standard 4-star article pays $14.75, while a 5-star article pays $15.50.
Premium articles are also available on the site. If you select a premium article, you will be paid $28.75 for a 4star article and $32.50 for a 5-star article.
It is important to review the writing guidelines before you start writing any type of content on this platform. Most of the articles that they request are written for SEO and they have their own guidelines, which fit the needs of each client.
You will earn more if your article is highly rated. Your ratings will go down and so will your earnings, if you do not stick to the guidelines given.
This can be something as simple as not using the keyword the required number of times in the article. Even if a keyword seems cumbersome to you, you need to use it as required.
What Are The Pros?
- This company hires writers from France, the United States, New Zealand, Canada and Australia, and it can serve as a source of supplemental income.
- They have support staff available right through the work week.
- There are two separate factors that determine when you get payment from this site. They either pay on the 5th of every month, or pay when your balance reaches $100. This flexibility means that if your account balance reaches $100 on the 11th, you can get your earnings quickly and don’t have to wait for weeks unnecessarily.
- Once you are 18 years or older and live in one of the approved countries, you can sign up and take the tests.
- Several people from the same household can apply. Each application is reviewed fairly quickly, so you can start earning supplemental income within a few days.
What Are The Cons?
- The list of countries that they accept could be extended. They only accept writers from a few nations.
- The grammar test is timed, so ensure that you have a reliable Internet connection while you are doing it. If your Internet goes down because of an unreliable ISP, you have to wait six months to reapply.
Some Final Thoughts
WritersDomain helps you to find writing jobs that match your interests. Like many others in their niche, jobs are offered on a first come, first served basis, so you have to monitor the job board if you want to ensure that you find interesting projects.
This site has a reputation for adjusting pay rates downward over time, and this has been a problem for some writers.
Nevertheless the content that they request covers different topics, and if you enjoy SEO, you will like writing the articles. But if you don’t like repeating keywords or feel that keywords must always flow naturally, you might not be as interested in some of the jobs.
WritersDomain can be a valuable source of supplemental income, especially if you like marketing.
The pay rates are based on the standard of the article that you write. If you write several articles a week you can make enough cash to positively impact your budget.
They eliminate time wasted on bidding for jobs, so you can get straight to writing about a topic that you enjoy.
Have you tried WritersDomain? If so what did you think? Would you recommend them to other writers? Let us know in the comments section below if you want to share your experience.
Star Rating 3.5/5-A good writing platform especially for writers who are good at creating articles that will rank highly for requested keywords.
Make Your Articles Work Harder For You
You can make your articles work harder for you!
By writing articles for others you are receiving a one off payment for your time and effort.
However it is possible to have them pay you multiple times over.
Articles on your own website work harder because they can generate a consistent income for you.
By monetising your website with your own articles, you can generate income every month either through affiliate marketing, in article ads, or both.
Why only get paid once for the work that you do when it can pay you over and over again for many years to come?
Our top rated platform shows people how to create a simple website and turn it into a profitable online business.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website, free training and support to get you started.
To find out more just click on the link below.