Thanks for joining us as we take a close look at the Ziffit platform to see how much you can make from the stuff you no longer want or need.
Our review will cover all you need to know about Ziffit, including what the platform is all about, how things work on the site, what you are likely to make, and what the pros and cons could be should you decide to join.
There are affiliate links on this page. Thanks for your support disclosure
What Is Ziffit?
Ziffit is an online platform that allows you to dispose old books, DVDs, CDS, and games. You can sell any item, as long as it meets the minimum requirements set by the company.
How It Works At Ziffit
You are required to enter the ISBN or the barcodes of your items. The company will then quote an offer, based on your submission. The next step involves packing your items in boxes.
Deliver your items:
Ziffit has over 5000 collection points across England and Wales. Once your item is ready, you are required to drop it at your nearest collection point. However, in case you are handling a larger item, you may use the company’s courier collection service at no extra fee.
Finding a collection point is quite easy, as the site provides a detailed map and satellite image that shows the terrain and roads that link to these centres.
After going through the verification process, you will be paid via Instant Cash Voucher, bank transfer, cheque or Paypal. Additionally, in case of any damages to your item, you may be required to revise your quote.
To increase your chances of making sales, all items must:
– Be original and not pirated
– Have original barcodes or ISBN
– Have no discolored or missing pages – Be in good condition
– contain no illegal, pornographic, stolen or any other obscene content.
– Be free of security tags
– Be properly packaged
How Much Can You Make With Ziffit?
The amount of money that you stand to generate from your sales depend on the current market price, the available stock (the number of specific items that are yet to be disposed)and nature/state of your item. The company prohibits its members from sharing the pricing/valuation criteria arrived at when selling items.
The processing of payments takes 5 days to be completed. You have the option of requesting for a payout or donating the proceeds to any charitable organization in the UK.
The Ziffit Referral Program
You can earn extra cash at Ziffit by just referring new members. The site pays 10% commission on every successful sale generated from all books, DVDs, and CDs sold to your referrals.
You are only required to create excellent content to market the services offered on this platform, using a blog or a website.
What Is Good About Ziffit?
– Reputable platform
– free to join: No subscription required
– Free courier collection service
– An easy way of getting cash out of unused items
– Multiple payment options
– Excellent customer services
– Works in a simple way
– You can either sell your items online, or via the Ziffit app
– The company collaborates with various charitable organisations
What Isn’t So Good About Ziffit?
– Limited geographically: The company only offers its services in England and Wales
– In case you breach any of the terms stipulated by the company, your account may be banned without any prior notice.
– Limited items accepted: The company only accepts books or digital disks. – For you to make any sale, your item must meet almost all the requirements set by the company.
– The prices of items are largely determined by the company
– No fixed prices: The value of items accepted on this platform vary depending on the state of your item, the number of unsold stock, or current market prices. This means you may end up earning less, in the event that the company fails to dispose some of its stock.
– It takes 5 days for payments to be processed.
Earn Up To An Extra $300 Per Month Using The Following Platforms
- Earn Gift Gard Rewards And Cash Back On Your Shopping With SwagBucks
- Get Paid To Play Games Online With MistPlay
- Earn Easy Cash Simply Listening To Music With Current Rewards
- Get Paid To Write Short Song Reviews With SliceThePie
Final Thoughts On Ziffit
The world of print and digital media is very dynamic. There is a lot of creative content being produced every single day, and if you are a passionate reader or a movie buff, you may end up filling your shelf with a collection of “old content”.
To save yourself from this accumulation of unwanted stuff, you need to dispose some of your unused/old materials. The good news is that Ziffit has years of experience in collecting and reselling over 20 million print and digital content to various clients across the UK.
If you are based in the U.K you have a good opportunity of offloading your unwanted items on this platform as long as you meet the basic requirements set by the company.
Star Rating 3.5/5-This is a good platform for getting rid of discs and books, offering a convenient way to sell either online or via the App. The platform however is only available in the U.K and you are limited as to what you can sell.
Our Top Recommendation
If making sales is not for you, then why not promote products instead. Using this strategy means that you earn commissions every time someone buys something via a link on your website.
Setting up a website is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is follow step by step videos provided on our number 1 recommended platform. You can have a website up and running in just a few minutes.
Our recommended training program teaches people how to build a successful online business via a website, completely from scratch.
It is free to get started and you don’t need any previous experience or special skills. To find out more just follow THIS LINK