Is Inbox Dollars Legit? A Review
Today in this review of Inbox Dollars I will be finding out if this GPT (Get Paid To) Platform is legitimate, and if it is worth your time.
There are multiple options available online when it comes to choosing a reward site. It’s worth your time therefore reading reviews like this one, to help you decide which sites might be worth trying.
What is Inbox Dollars?
Inbox dollars is a GPT (get paid to site). It was founded in 2000 and boasts having over 17 million members.
You can get paid for such things as;
- Reading emails
- Referring new members
- Watching Videos
I have marked Inbox Dollars out of 5 on 3 criteria that I think are important, so let’s take a look.
1. Customer Reviews
3 out of 5
I don’t think there is any better way to gauge how good or otherwise a survey site is than reading reviews by the users of the site.
Overall most people enjoy using this site. The complaints I found are mostly about how low the pay is for the surveys which some say are lower paying than other sites.
Some however state that there are more surveys available to do than on other sites, so I guess that balances things out a bit.
There are the usual complaints regarding not qualifying for surveys however this is a common feature, and common complaint too by users of most survey sites.
2. Redemption Amount
2 out of 5- I have marked Inbox Dollars down a bit for this because the redemption amount of $30 is quite high ( well it’s $25 really because you get $5 just for signing up).
If you aren’t used to survey or GPT sites then you may be disappointed by how long it takes to build up your balance. It can take a lot longer than you expected and people do give up before they reach the minimum amount required to cash out therefore wasting their time and losing their earnings.
Are you ambitious about earning money online? Maybe you want to create a full time income from the internet? If so then I recommend you take a look at my No1 Recommendation.
3. Length of Time in Business
5 out of 5-Top marks for this as Inbox Dollars have been around since 2000 which means they are doing something right. I would have marked them down had they been a new company as there is a greater chance of the company going out of business before you have the opportunity to reach the redemption amount.
Let’s have a look at some of the main features of the site;
- As already stated above, the payout is $30, but you get $5 for signing up.
- Inbox Dollars pays by either Visa Prepaid card or mailed check. It doesn’t pay via PayPal
- You are charged $3 processing fee for withdrawing your cash regardless of how much you are withdrawing. It is paid back to you as a bonus (or incentive) after each payout.
- You must perform some kind of task on the site every 10 days to prevent your account becoming inactive. If you don’t ask for the account to be re-instated with 6 months you will lose the account and any money you have earned with it.
- You can’t use the same discount, coupon paid emails twice.
- If you are disqualified from a survey you get a chance to win a prize with Billy’s Spin & Win.
What Is Gold Membership?
Once you have got your first payout you then become a Gold Member (another incentive to keep earning with the site). As a Gold Member you get to enjoy the following benefits;
- Better payments for searches
- Faster payments
- Additional sweepstake entry
- A cut of earnings from the pool of ‘non-referred’ members.
- $5 for signing up which is quite generous in comparison to others.
- There are frequent surveys
- Billy’s Spin & Win is at least some compensation for being disqualified.
- The charge for cashing out seems a bit unfair if you decide not to continue with the site.
- The inactivity penalty is a bit harsh.
Inbox Dollars is legit.
Inbox Dollars is legit because I have found lots of evidence that they do pay you for carrying out various activities offered on its website.
You will enjoy your experience on a site like this if you remain realistic about the earning potential. It is by no means a full time income, it is a small side income. If you are happy with this then a legit GPT site like this one might be right for you.
I hope you enjoyed reading this review. If you want to share any of your experiences of working with Inbox Dollars then please leave a comment below, I will be very happy to hear from you.