Thanks for checking out my iRazoo review.
iRazoo is a GPT (Get Paid To) website. Sites like this one offer a number of different ways to earn a little extra by carrying out various tasks and fun activities.
In my iRazoo review I will be uncovering whether the platform is legit, and if so whether you really can earn gift card rewards and real cash in exchange for your time.
First however, let’s find out how the iRazoo platforms works.
iRazoo has been around for quite some time. Founded in 2007, they claim to have already awarded their members over $8 million.
Reward sites don’t often stay around online for that length of time if you’re not legit, so I can confidently say iRazoo is a legit GPT platform.
To add further to their legitimacy you will find their presence on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
How To Join iRazoo
- To become a reward participant of the iRazoo platform is simple. Your email address and full names are required, as is phone verification, to sign up for free on the platform.
- You must be at least 18 years or older and live in either the U.S, U.K or Canada
- If you sign up through your Facebook account you will be offered ‘Treasure Codes’, so it’s recommended you sign up this way if you are happy to do so.
- All new participants get rewarded with 200 iRazoo points when you join.
- You can start engaging in activities immediately the account is activated.
How To Earn At iRazoo
iRazoo users can earn redeemable iRazoo points by;
- playing games-a few points can be gained by playing games, plus extra bonuses can be earned for reaching high scores.
- watching videos-only a few points can be accrued with this but it is a fun and easy way to earn a small amount.
- completing surveys and offers-Surveys pay depending upon the length of survey, as is the case with most survey sites. The pay for each survey completed range between $0.50 and $2.50.
- Referring others- iRazoo has a referral program, the details of which are explained further into this review.
- Downloading Apps-You can earn a few extra points for downloading Apps. It doesn’t pay much but it’s something for nothing.
- Searches- This is similar to the search tool that is available at Swagbucks. Sometimes when you do a search you will find that you have earned up to 25 points. Not every search will award you points, but it is further points for doing something you would normally do anyway.
- Promo codes-By following iRazoo on social media you can obtain promo codes that will earn you extra points.
There are two options of redeeming points on the iRazoo platform:
Gift Cards: You redeem iRazoo points for gift cards that can be used to purchase from popular stores like Amazon, Target, Starbucks, and more.
Cash: You redeem iRazoo points for cash via PayPal
Before you can cash out you will need to accrue at least 3,000 points ($5) to get a gift card. Alternatively, members can cash out 12,000 points ($20) for PayPal cash.
If you refer your friends you will get up to 500 points (depending upon the Country your referral is from).
Once they start to use the site and they earn 1000 points themselves (by completing offers) you can get between 100-500 points. The more friends you refer, the more redeemable points you can get.
Using the iRazoo Platform
The system is automated to help the user have easy navigation on the platform.
Once logged in, a user can find the earning options on the left side toolbar. There are quick links provided to track earnings history. A profile can be set in the profile settings section and a user can get help by contacting the administrator
The platform is updated with new rewards opportunities on a daily basis. This means that members will always have opportunities to earn rewards.
Check out the iRazoo promotional video below
iRazoo Reviews From Real Users
At the time of my latest update of this review iRazoo has a score of 3.8/5 from 216 reviews at TrustPilot.
There are a number of recent positive reviews from members of the iRazoo platform, with members complimenting the site on the variety of ways you can earn.
Some recent complaints however centre around delays in receiving rewards, although some members say they get their rewards more quickly recently.
Overall there isn’t a great deal of feedback to really get an accurate idea of what most of the members think of the site. I would therefore love to hear from any of my readers that have experience of working on the iRazoo platform. If you do and you want to share your experience please leave a comment in the comments section below.
The Pros Of iRazoo
- Free to join
- Numerous ways to earn redeemable points
- Free points when you join
- Low redeemable amount of $5 for gift cards
- A well established and popular GPT site
The Cons Of iRazoo
- Only small income opportunity
- Phone verification required when signing up.
Final Thoughts About iRazoo
iRazoo is without question a legit GPT site.
Like any other site similar to this one however you won’t pay able to pay all your bills with what you are going to earn at iRazoo. GPT sites aren’t designed to replace your day job, but they can provide a small side income stream to those who invest some time engaging with the various tasks it has to offer.
Nonetheless iRazoo is a long established platform, and it offers a low cash out sum. If you are looking for a legit platform to earn small rewards then iRazoo could be one to try.
Star Rating 2.5/5-A legit GPT site that rewards its members gift cards and PayPal payments in return for completing various tasks.
My Top Rated Platform
Reward sites will only ever be a small earning opportunity. To reach a higher level of online earning, you are going to need to change your strategy.
My highest recommended website shows people how they can make a website (like the one you are currently reading), and turn it into a profitable online business.
It is completely free to join and you get a free website, free training and support to get you started.