Hey there, welcome to my 2023 updated review of Playlist Push! So, have you heard of it? It’s a platform designed for both artists and playlist curators to get some sweet benefits.
If you’re an artist, you can promote your music with Playlist Push campaigns. The cost of these campaigns can vary depending on the genre you choose.
Now, let’s talk about the curators. These guys are the reviewers who listen to the music that artists submit. They can rate and review the songs, and if they dig it, they can add it to one of their Spotify playlists.
For this review, we’re gonna focus on the money-making opportunities available to curators. So, buckle up and let’s dive into it!
Is Playlist Push Legit?
For sure, Playlist Push is the real deal! It’s an online platform that hooks up indie artists with Spotify playlists to help them get more exposure, ratings, and feedback on their tracks.
And get this – it’s not just good for artists. Music subscribers can also make some serious cash by monetizing their Spotify playlists through the platform.
Basically, artists can submit their songs to curators via the super easy-to-use interface on Playlist Push. And when they get featured on some popular playlists, their streams will shoot through the roof!
So, in this review, I’m gonna take a closer look at the platform and how it works. We’ll explore the chances of becoming a curator, and most importantly, the potential earnings you can make with this tool.
But before we dive in, I gotta tell you – this gig is not for the faint-hearted. You gotta be a hardcore music lover and super committed to make it work. The competition is real, but if you’re up for the challenge, let’s get into it!
How Playlist Push Works
1. Submission Process
Regardless of where you are in your career as an artist, taking this crucial step can help further propel your momentum!
A simple process is available on the Playlist Push platform for those musicians wanting their music to be considered by playlist curators.
Here, artists select a genre that fits with it best, then provide pertinent details about the track – like title, artist name, and streaming link.
2. Playlist Curator Review
When a track is submitted, it’s sent to Playlist Push’s network of curated playlists. Those curators look at the genre, pace, production quality, and lyrical content before deciding whether or not to place the song on their list.
The curators consider all these aspects so that only the best tunes are featured!
3. Feedback from Curators
Curators are thoroughly evaluating each submission and providing feedback to the artist. They will share why a track was or wasn’t chosen for the playlist and give constructive recommendations on improving it.
4. Playlist Placement
Playlist Push facilitates getting a track included in playlists based on curator selection. Depending on the agreement between the artist and curator, a song can be placed either semi-permanently or temporarily within their lists.
5. Analytics and Reporting
Through its powerful analytics and reporting tools, Playlist Push helps artists track the success of their music on streaming playlists.
They can monitor streams, saves, and followers generated by playlist placement and take advantage of detailed data regarding the geographic locations of listeners as well as other valuable metrics.
With Playlist Push’s pay-per-placement system, artists only spend money when their track is chosen for a playlist.
The cost varies based on the platform and how popular the playlist is. After securing one of these placements, Playlist Push deducts its fee directly from an artist’s account balance – saving them time and keeping them in control of their finances.
Chances of Becoming a Curator
Playlist Push tell us that only 0.4% of all the people that apply get accepted. That’s because your application MUST meet all the requirements, which are;
- Each playlist must have at least 1,000 followers.
- Each playlist must have at least 30 active monthly listeners.
- Each playlist must have 1% active monthly listeners.
It’s important that your followers are genuine ones. If they’re not, then the platform will know straight away and your application will not be accepted.
Remember, this platform is all about getting real people actually listening to tracks. If you’ve gained followers through follow gates, or bought your followers, you won’t succeed with your application.
Your listeners must be real people that have been generated naturally as a result of work on your playlist.
Other things to consider are;
- The platform will not accept movie or series soundtrack playlists.
- You cannot change the title of your playlist to attract more followers.
- Your playlist mustn’t be a specific album, artist or band.
- The platform won’t accept playlists that are focused on a specific decade.
- It also won’t accept Sub for Sub Playlists.
- You can’t have ‘follow me’ in your Playlist title.
So it is probably now obvious to you that a position as a curator on Playlist Push is a challenging feat.
Not only are the platform’s criteria stringent, including requirements for follower count and playlist length, but it’s also incredibly competitive, with plenty of other curators vying for the same spots.
Ensuring success in such an environment requires dedication and perseverance. It’s fair to say, your chance of becoming a curator are probably slim.
HOWEVER, please don’t be put off if you have a devoted fanbase on Spotify, and an enthusiasm for discovering new tunes. Playlist Push could still be the ideal way to make a worthwhile income while expanding your brand.
Turn Your Hobbies Into Money FIND OUT MORE
What Is The Earning Potential At Playlist Push?
Playlist Push can be incredibly lucrative, yielding anywhere from just a few dollars to thousands of dollars each month, depending on the reach and popularity of your curated playlists.
Although the platform does take a 30% commission on all earnings, it is well worth taking advantage of its potential for generating recurring income through popular playlists. It can be a major benefit that offsets the platform’s cost.
What Are The Pros To Playlist Push?
- A great way to earn money for music lovers and curators.Do you enjoy discovering new music? Then Playlist Push is just the thing for you! With this platform, curators can convert their enthusiasm into a money-making endeavour. By creating and managing playlists on the website, they can earn a commission from each streaming song. It’s an amazing chance to have some fun while generating revenue – what could be better than that?!
- Provides exposure to independent artists. An incredible opportunity for independent musicians to be heard, Playlist Push is the perfect means of music promotion. Curators and audiences worldwide can access your tunes, ensuring that you stand out among all other budding artists. With exposure gained through this platform comes streams, followers, and, ultimately, success in a very competitive industry!
- The potential for recurring income from popular playlists. When you access Playlist Push, one of the most amazing benefits is establishing lasting income from your favourite playlists. When a curator decides to create and curate a playlist that becomes an instant hit — earning lots of streams — it can become profitable in no time! That’s why recurring revenue opportunities are just another one of many compelling advantages when using this platform.
- Access to a large and diverse selection of music. Playlist Push offers a tremendous variety of music from independent artists, spanning numerous genres. It not only grants curators the chance to discover and bring attention to fresh talent but also allows them to create playlists with broad appeal. With Playlist Push, you can uncover an array of new sounds and widen your reach with stunningly diverse soundscapes!
- The platform is easy to use and navigate. The Playlist Push platform is organised and straightforward to use. It provides curators with the perfect tools for streamlining their playlists and submission management on its dashboard. Moreover, a dependable customer service team always stands by if you have queries or concerns. This feature can be especially beneficial for those who lack tech know-how, making it even more appealing as an option.
What Are The Cons Of PlayList Push?
- The platform is highly competitive, making it difficult to become a curator Joining the Playlist Push platform as a curator is a challenging task. The competition for curators is fierce, with strict requirements such as minimum follower counts and high engagement rates to ensure that they accept only those of quality. If you’re starting on the quest for becoming a curator, it can be daunting at first – however, don’t let this stop you from aiming higher!
- The 30% commission can impact overall earnings As a curator on Playlist Push, you may encounter one disadvantage: the platform takes 30% of all your earnings. For those with smaller-streamed playlists, this could significantly impact their overall income.
- There is no guarantee of earnings. It can be challenging to predict the earning potential of a playlist With Playlist Push, curators have the unique opportunity to make money; however, exact earnings are difficult to predict as they depend largely on the stream count of their playlists. Despite this unpredictability, there is potential for a great return with your hard work!
Final Thoughts On Playlist Push
If you’re a music fanatic and want to make money while discovering new artists, Playlist Push is the perfect platform for you!
With an existing streaming audience base combined with hard work on constructing playlists and attentively listening to submissions, Playlist Push presents an incredible chance to receive remuneration and create your brand as a curator.
Becoming a curator might be difficult, but it can open up opportunities for recurring income and exposure to independent artists.
Star Rating 3/5- A legit platform that can allow you to earn an income listening to music.
A genuine and engaged following on Spotify however is needed before you can start making money, so expect to invest some time without any guarantees of success.
I just found your blog this morning. It was a great and very informative read. Now that it is 2022, it seems that the requirements have changed to be a Playlist Push Curator.
Now, you need:
Minimum 1,000 active followers
Minimum 30 Active Monthly Listeners per playlist
Minimum 1% Active Monthly Listeners per playlist
I know that they (Playlist Push) can see a person’s active followers (via reviewing a person’s Spotify account and playlist), but I really do wonder how do they see/view/monitor that a person has at least 30 active monthly listeners and 1% of active listeners?
Yet I had read on a few other blogs, that if a Playlist Push Curator does not maintain the monthly 30 active listeners and the 1% active monthly listeners, they will revoke the person from being a Playlist Push Curator . . . so it seems that if a person does not keep this monthly metric/volume, they get booted from being a Playlist Push Curator. 🙁
Thanks for updating my readers about the latest requirements to become a Curator. There does appear to be some important updates to the PlayList Push platform. I will be checking the site out again soon and will update the review accordingly. In the meantime thanks again for your comment here.
Hi there. I have tried invain to join spotify but it keeps telling me that spofity is not in my country.So what should i do now inorder to join playlist push as an accurator?
I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been unable to sign up to Spotify. I really don’t know how you can join if your country is not on THIS LIST
I can only suggest that you contact Spotify HERE
As a music lover, Playlist Push looks like a really nice opportunity to enjoy what I love and at the same time make money from it just as you have said. I love the payment tag/price placed on each review. Nevertheless, ass I have seen from this review, it will be very difficult and time consuming to get the 400 followers.
The requirement of 400 followers may seem a bit difficult but if you love music and sharing it with other the following may come sooner than you think. Good luck with it if you try it out. Thanks for your comment.
Thanks for sharing the review on Playlist Push through Spotify. Based on your recommendations, I have added this program to my to-do list. Anything which can bring legit income is good for a retired person like me. The Internet is filled with so much information. I am looking forward for more such articles on your blog.
I’m glad the review was useful to you. It will be great to see you back here soon, we update regularly with more income opportunities. Thanks for your comment.
Hi! This seems to be a good way to earn some money online. And we can also have fun while we do so. I really appreciate your have clearly stated what it takes to be accepted by Playlist Push.
I’ll start working on that following. It’s not so difficult to get there, 400 followers, but it will indeed take me around two weeks.
I’m glad you found our review to be informative. Best wishes with your goal of 400 followers, I hope you achieve it soon so you can begin making money by reviewing music.
I think that it is cool being able to earn money and listen to music at once. And it helps an artist get exposure and feedback. But, it is somewhat challenging to build up 400 followers before becoming a curator. Being a curator gives you the steering wheel to be able to build up to 400 followers with ease, I would think. But, this is only my opinion.
Michael L Bohannon 2.
Building a following of 400 could be difficult for people. It would help to have some marketing skills. Like all social media channels however, if you engage genuinely with others and communicate effectively, a growing following will come about naturally. Thanks for your comment.
Another great review! Playlist Push is very lucrative, I understand why they have such strict requirements and I think I am going to work on getting all their requirements because I love listening to music. And I think the payment is very good, so it will be a good investment.
And I am quite comfortable with getting the cash directly to my bank account. But I understand that in some other countries that means another few days delay before getting your cash.
I’m glad you found the review to be informative. Playlist Push is great for music lovers like yourself. The limited payment options however could make it difficult for some. Thanks for your comment.
Playlist push is a very realistic means of getting a worthy income and thank you so much for sharing here. Though the process seems cumbersime a bit but then, to make the money, I will need to get right at it. Thumbs up to you for sharing this here. Also, I would love to know that will I get accepted immediately I fulfill the followers requirement on Spotify?
Once you have the required following Playlist Push will check your Playlist. This will take about one week, once approved you will start to receive reviews so you can start earning. Thanks for your comment.
Thank you for introducing me to Playlist Push. I didn’t even know of it’s existence until now.
I have to say, the idea of earning money off my playlists is quite intriguing though I don’t yet have enough followers yet.
I guess the next step, at least for me, is to start building my followers and reputation score.
Yes unfortunately there is this requirement to have 400 real followers before you apply. Good luck I hope you achieve the required following soon.
Playlist Push sounds like it could be cool. I don’t even have a Spotify account but I can’t imagine it would be that hard to get just 400 followers? Or does it work different from Twitter or Instagram/YouTube? Does it cost money to make a playlist on Spotify? I’m really interested in earning with Playlist Push but I could use some more pointers. Thanks.
Playlist Push works in a similar way to other social media platforms when it comes to gaining followers. You need to plug your playlist using other social media channels or joining The Playlist Push Community There are also other marketing strategies that you can use. You must sign up to Spotify before you join Playlist Push. Spotify has a free ad supported membership, or a premium membership for $9.99 per month. It is free to join Playlist Push.
Must I have Spotify, or does it work with other music services?
When I start, after how much time I will earn money, and how much can I exspect?
Playlist Push works with Spotify. You can start earning when you begin reviewing music which will pay between $1 and $6 for each review.You won’t receive reviews straight away as Playlist Push need to check your playlist first, which will take about a week. Thanks for your comment.
If you want to earn with Playlist Push you can sign up HERE
Happy to be a playlist push