If you’re looking for ways to earn money online, then Jumptask could be just what you’re looking for.
Jumptask is a legit website that pays its members for carrying out small tasks, but with so many GPTs (Get-Paid-To) websites out there, how do you know if Jumptask is right for you?
So if you are wondering whether it’s worth your time, keep reading this Jumptask review. Here, you’ll learn everything about this one-stop shop that pays you to do tasks online, from filling out surveys to completing offers.
First however let’s begin with what jumptask entails.
What is Jumptask?
Jumptask is a platform where you can get paid to do small tasks. The site pays in its cryptocurrency,
Users earn points for each task they complete and use the points to complete more difficult tasks.
Once enough tokens are earned, it’s possible to cash out by exchanging your cryptocurrency for USD. (more about this later). One of the most interesting aspects of Jumptask however is that there are no limits on how many tasks a user can take on at once.
How Does Jumptask Work?
Jumptask is a GPTs site with a system to help you earn points by completing tasks.
All the tasks are broken down into categories. There are currently 5 ways to earn on the site, although the website states that they will be adding a further 15 earning opportunities in the future.
The tasks are worth different points based on how difficult or time-consuming they might be for you to complete.
Some tasks will only take a few minutes, while others may take a while longer. It’s up to you if you think the payoff is worth it.
Once you’ve completed a task, you click complete and then enter your email address and password so that your points can be credited to your account.
You can view which tasks have been completed by clicking the Completed Tasks tab on the menu bar.
You’ll see a full list of everything you have done there, with links to each task. You can also see your balance in JumpTokens at the top of this page.
How To Earn With JumpTask
As stated earlier, you can earn JMPT in 5 different ways. These are through Offers, Surveys, Games, Staking and by joining the Honeygain App
Offers, Surveys, Games
Anyone who is familiar with GPT sites will know that Offers, surveys and playing games are pretty standard ways to earn on such sites.
Offers tend to be in the format of either surveys, trying out games on gaming apps, registering with websites and trialing products.
Some of the offers are free, whereas others require you to provide card details before trying out free trials. You need to remember to cancel your subscription before the trial period ends if you don’t want to pay.
JumpTask has partnered with The Honeygain App to provide members with a method of earning passively.
By installing Honeygain on your computer or mobile device it enables you to share your unused internet bandwidth. No effort is required for this as you just need to run the software and sit back.
When you earn tokens at JumpTask you can instead of redeeming them, stake them and earn interest.
The amount you earn will of course depend on the amount you decide to stake, the more you stake the more you earn.
How To Get Paid By JumpTask
Given that the rewards paid to you are cryptocurrency, it means that you will need a crypto wallet.
JumpTask can presently be accessed by using Metamask or other crypto wallet that is supported by WalletConnect.
To get paid in FIAT currency you must add the Binance Smart Chain network to your wallet.
This is because JumpTask isn’t yet on any trading platforms, so the JumpToken is a BEP-20 token issued on the Binance network. Because of this transactions require you to have BNB in your wallet which would be used for gas fees.
What Are The Pros of Jumptask?
- Jumptask is free to sign up for; after you do, you can find opportunities to earn.
- The website uses a rating system to rank each opportunity, so it’s easier to know what’s worth your time.
- Jumptask is a platform that organizes all of your tasks on one page. One of the best features of it is how simple it is to start with. It only takes a few minutes to sign up, and you can have your first project with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Another great feature is the ability to divide projects into sections, making them easier to manage. If you’re looking for an app that simplifies your life by keeping track of all your tasks in one place, this may be the right choice.
- There is no payout threshold, so you don’t have to wait until you have accumulated a certain amount before withdrawing to your wallet.
- Jumptask is compatible with all browsers, including Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. It offers tutorials on how to use the app and what tasks it can help you complete. The interface is easy-to-use and navigating the website does not require extra skills or knowledge.
- All tasks can be completed in less than ten minutes, so there’s no time lost when you need to quickly do something important. You also have the option of doing a random task from a list of ones that are already created for you.
What Are The Cons Of Jumptask
- No option to sign up for notifications when new offers become available, so there’s no need to monitor the website constantly.
- Currently only a few ways to earn, although this looks set to change in the near future.
On My TOP RATED REWARD SITE
Jumptask offers members the opportunity to earn money with a little time and effort.
The platform is in the early stages of development so more earning opportunities are on their way.
The process of converting the rewards into currency may be a little confusing for some, although there is lots of guidance and help available via the platform.
Star Rating 3/5-A legit way to earn some extra cash without breaking a sweat.
Thanks for checking out my review of JumpTask. I hope you gained some insight into how the platform works, and whether it may benefit you.
I have reviewed hundreds of similar apps and websites here on my website Wealthinflator.com. You will find all my latest posts HERE.