Thanks for checking out our review of Jury Talk.
There are several ways to earn money online while making a positive impact on society, and our Jury Talk review will explain how you can do the same by helping attorneys to improve their cases as a member of the Jury Talk platform.
You will of course not only be benefiting society by participating in mock trials as a mock juror, because the benefits to you can be significant as well.
You will directly experience the process associated with a trial, learn more about how the legal system works, and receive a satisfying financial reward for participating in a live mock trial.
However, how much are you likely to earn on this platform? Is it worth your valuable time?…..This is what we will be discovering, but first let’s find out how things work.
How Jury Talk Works
Jury Talk is a research group that is run by the Wilmington Institute Network.. They have conducted mock trials for over 40 years, and they are focused on the psychology of trials.
Signing up for the panel involves completing a form that asks questions about your career, ethnic background, and so on. When the firm reviews your application, they will get in touch with you through email.
To be accepted, you must be an American citizen who lacks a felony record. Only adults who are at least 18, and have no connections with anyone in the legal system, are allowed to join.
If you are currently serving as a juror or are party to a lawsuit, you cannot participate.
On the day of the mock trial, you’ll meet other mock jurors who qualify for the trial. It takes place in a venue that allows you to focus, such as a hotel’s conference room.
You listen to presentations from lawyers and may assess video evidence. Lunch, snacks, and beverages are usually included as part of your experience.
When you participate in a mock trial, you’ll listen to a presentation that is given by a skilled attorney who is associated with the firm.You are usually asked to sign a confidentiality agreement and cannot talk about the case outside of the courtroom.
How Much Can You Earn With Jury Talk?
Jury Talk will contact you by email whenever they have a case in your areas. If you live in a busy city, you may be contacted more often than someone who resides in a rural area.
When you are contacted, you can accept the case, or decline if your schedule makes it difficult to participate.
The only information we have about pay unfortunately is about general feedback. The feedback is that eJurors are paid well with this firm.
The firm however will not disclose how much they pay. The jurors also keep information on compensation confidential. We therefore cannot confirm how much you are likely to earn, although we believe you will receive a very reasonable amount for your time.
What Are The Pros?
- Jury Talk trials are administered by the nationally-recognized Wilmington Institute Network. This is a reputable team of psychologists and other professionals who conduct research on community attitudes toward legal cases.
- You get paid for examining interesting legal cases, and sharing your thoughts, beliefs, and opinions about them.
- Being in a live mock jury such as this one is typically more rewarding than serving on an online jury. You are given drinks and snacks throughout the day, and enjoy a nice lunch , in addition to your pay.
- The pay for live mock juries with this firm is likely to be good.
- The firm appears to stick to high standards of confidentiality with regard to their cases. People who have participated do not share information on anything, and that indicates that you may be required to keep quiet about the details of your work there.
What Are The Cons?
- Jury Talk may ask you to participate in a focus group or set a day aside for participating in mock trials. That may not always be convenient, but when it is, you gain the experience of being in a realistic jury setting.
Some Final Thoughts
This platform allows you to sign up to work offline. The mock juries that you participate in take place in a location that is away from your home, so it’s a good way to take a break from your regular schedule.
You are treated well, get to interact with other jurors in a format that requires you to focus on the law, and you are taken through the process of listening to evidence and breaking into groups to analyze that evidence.
The whole process takes about eight to ten hours, and from all reports, you are rewarded well for your time.
Jury Talk participants help lawyers to conduct research on the way that they present their case, and they are paid for doing it.
If you enjoy learning about how the law works, and want to help the judicial system to function as it should, you should consider participating in this panel.
Star Rating 3.5/5-A very good company for providing work as a mock juror. The amount of work you get however will be determined by where you live, and how many cases are available. You cannot therefore expect to earn a full time income from this. However you will get job satisfaction, and good pay for the time you do spend as a mock juror.
Want to know how you could earn a very good second income, or even a full time income working from home with just your laptop and an internet connection?
Check out how I made my first $1000.00 online using this method.