Merchandiser by Survey.com-A Review-How Does The App Work?
Thanks for dropping by to read our review of Merchandiser App by Survey.com
These days many people who enjoy working in the retail sector can earn money in their local community by being a member of Apps like Merchandiser by Survey.com.
Using an app like this one allows you to stay within your neighborhood, but still access jobs that pay you fairly.
We will be checking out what other users have to say about the App and considering the likely pros and cons, but first let’s take a look at how things work….
How Merchandiser by Survey.com Works
Merchandiser by Survey.com can be downloaded for free from Google Play. Once it’s on your phone, you can look for retail gigs that are close to your address. The details of each gig, and the requirements, are listed there.
If a gig is of interest to you, you can select it. You’ll always select the locations that are ideal for you, and choose gigs that fit your schedule. The team can always be contacted with any questions that you have about the gigs, and they respond to emails.
Merchandiser by Survey.com allows you to request the stores that you want. The pay for each gig is included in the details that you’re given on the app.
You can use the information provided to help you decide which options, based on this and other factors such as location and time, will be most profitable for you.
You are responsible for getting to the assigned stores on time. You complete the work by following the guidelines given in the app.
When you’re finished, the app’s team will check your work, and your pay will be approved.
The skills that are required vary, as does the number of hours you need to work, so the pay varies as well. You may be asked to complete a promotional display audit, and help stores to improve their in-store sales, or reflect price changes by updating shelf tags.
Even if you don’t have a lot of experience in retail, there are always gigs that you can use to earn. You can place stickers on items or participate in demo events that introduce shoppers to new items in the store.
Feedback from Users
Merchandiser by Survey.com has received good reviews from users, who say that they enjoy the gigs. They
receive fair pay, and are usually paid on time.
Customer care responds to them, and the app is easy to use. The main complaint centres around the payment process which members say is quite slow. Most members are happy with the rate of pay, but you shouldn’t expect instant payments.
What Are The Pros?
- Merchandiser by Survey.com presents you with different types of gigs. You can choose those that are closest to your location, fit the time you have available and pay well. You can even choose those that develop your skills, giving you more opportunities in areas that require those skills in the future.
- Users are always able to earn extra money on this app, and can always find jobs.
- You aren’t restricted to local jobs, and can travel further if you wish.
- This app pays in cash via PayPal.
- There are three payment dates per month, giving you more opportunities to collect your money.
What Are The Cons?
- Merchandiser by Survey.com is not currently available worldwide.
- Sometimes customer support is not available as quickly as you need it because they don’t offer phone support.
- Some members state that due to the large number of customer service staff, several people may respond to a query, and some may fall through the cracks.
- Complaints about the processing of payments being slow.
Some Final Thoughts
Merchandiser by Survey.com makes it easy to earn cash by doing retail gigs. You work with a store, and are able to quickly select gigs to work on by using the app.
You will be able to choose gigs that match your schedule, so if you are looking for a flexible option that allows you to take care of your children, or manage other responsibilities, this is one to consider. All gigs are near to you, so you save time and money in transportation.
This option is not a work from home option, but it allows you to be close enough to your community to manage multiple tasks. Since you’ll be working in retail, and at different locations, you’ll constantly get to engage with new people in different environments.
Gigs found via this app pay fairly, allowing you to take care of your bills and even work towards your other financial goals. If you are looking for an option that helps you use the skills you already have in customer relations, while developing new ones, this is an option to consider.
Have you tried the Merchandiser App? If so and you want to share your experience then please leave a comment below.
Star Rating 3/5-An app that pays fairly for retail tasks in your local community.