MistPlay App Review-Can You Earn Rewards For Playing Games?
Welcome to my latest review of an App that is designed to pay you rewards just for playing games.
I have reviewed a number of similar Apps on this site, but today we will be finding out how MistPlay matches up.
Let’s take a closer look to find out….
What Is The MistPlay App?
MistPlay is an Android app that gives you an opportunity to earn rewards, just for playing video games.
To get these rewards you are only required to download games listed on the app’s mix list, then play in a specific period of time.
As to the value of the rewards you receive, or in other words your earning potential, depends upon the time taken, and the number of games played.
How The MistPlay App Works
You can sign in using your Gmail account or active Facebook account.
After completing your registration process, you can browse through the available games and choose one that suits your interests.
The games listed on the app have different playing periods, which vary from two to five minutes.
They also have different achievement requirements which you should accomplish to get units.
Once you’ve made an achievement or completed play a specific game, MistPlay will notify you on the feat. You will then be required to give opinions on the game, and respond to questions regarding your experience while playing the game.
As you have probably guessed, you are getting rewarded for providing valuable feedback to companies. Gaming companies and developers use MistPlay to gain insights about how people feel about their games.
From the user reviews these developers and mobile gaming companies are better informed as to how to tweak their apps to suit the interests of their target audiences before officially launching them to the market.
Take a tour of the MistPlay App by checking out the video below;
How To Earn Free Money Online With MistPlay
As mentioned before, the primary way of earning money with MistPlay app is through playing games listed on the mix list, with an aim of testing the user experience.
Depending on the games you play on the app, you can earn between 20 to a maximum of 200 points. The value of your points is determined by the amount of time you spend playing, and the achievements/milestone reached.
Also, MistPlay runs a referral program that offers 50 points for every person that joins using your unique affiliate code.
A cool feature of the referral program is that once your referral bonuses reach 200 points, you get rewarded with an extra 100 points.
How Does The MistPlay App Pay?
MistPlay allows you to redeem your units for different rewards, which include Steam Credits, and Virtual Visa Cards. For the Virtual Visa Cards, you will need to earn around 1500 points to redeem $5 Visa card. Alternatively, you may redeem 3000 points for a $10 Steam Credits.
What Do We Like About The MistPlay App?
– Multiple income potential: You may earn by testing, and playing free games on the platform or by inviting new members through the referral program.
– No geographical limitation: You can use MistPlay anywhere in the world so long as your device supports the app. This is especially advantageous if you’re an influencer with a massive following on YouTube and social media channels, as you can use your influence to refer new members.
– Registration process fast straightforward
– Can be accessed by both the iOS and Android devices.
– Registration bonus: new members get 15 units, just for completing the registration process.
– You don’t need to pay to play the games listed on the app.
– You get an opportunity to test and review new games before being released to the market.
What We Don’t Like About The MistPlay App
– Limited payment method: You cannot withdraw your points through PayPal. You’ll only have to use the Visa Gift Cards or the Steam Credits. Notably, MistPlay recently slashed some of their most enticing offers. Initially, you could redeem your rewards for Amazon Gift Cards, Xbox and Rixty.
– Low-income potential: You are required to earn at least 1500 points to be able to redeem for $5 visa card, and 3000 points for $10 Steam credit. You, therefore, need to test many apps and spend a lot of time for you to reach the minimum payout threshold.
– The App deletes inactive accounts without any prior notice.
– You need to invest in a compatible device.
Some Final Thoughts On The MistPlay App
Any seasoned gamer will agree that mobile gaming is a lot of fun. To add more gloss to it, MistPlay helps you earn by playing your best games.
The major problem with MistPlay is that earning substantial points just isn’t that easy
You will need to play and test many apps just to reach the minimum payout threshold.
As with other similar apps the reality is that you can’t really depend on it to pay your bills.
Primarily this App is only designed to provide you with small rewards, and of course you can also use it to hone your gaming skills.
Star Rating 2/5-A legit App that allows you to earn rewards for doing something that is fun. The rewards you are likely to get however will be small.
Get Paid For Referring Others To Sign Up To Apps Like MistPlay.
You must have noticed that most Apps and reward sites that I Review on this site have a referral program. These referral programs and referral codes allow you to earn rewards for referring others.
This is called affiliate marketing, and it is in our opinion the best way to make money online.
You can achieve success online through affiliate marketing with your own website. The best way to get started with affiliate marketing is to learn the basics with a reputable training platform.
You Can Get Started For Free With 2 Free websites, free training and unlimited support.