Thanks for reading this Opinion Miles Club Review.
Today I will be finding out how, as a member of this site you can earn air miles for carrying out surveys.
The cost of air travel has risen a lot in recent years due to the harsh economic times worldwide. Frequent travelers have had to withstand the worst of these rising costs.
Fortunately, it is now possible to earn redeemable airline miles by simply taking surveys.
This Opinion Miles Club review will discuss how it all works on this platform.
The Opinion Miles Club is an exclusive program that offers free airline miles to its members just for completing surveys and sharing their opinions on a wide range of topics.
The program was started in 2016 by United Airlines in conjunction with Survey Sampling International to reward members of the MileagePlus® club.
Getting Started with Opinion Miles Club
The signup process is straightforward.
It only requires you to provide your full names, email address, and gender.
You also need a MileagePlus® number to complete the signup process. This number is available to United Airlines members only, and new members can contact the airline for their unique MileagePlus® number.
You will get instant access to available surveys as soon as you confirm your account via the link sent to your email address.
It is important that you complete your profile to increase your chances of receiving more survey invitations.
Opinion Miles Club will award you with 300 points upon signing up and completing your first survey.
How does it work?
The Opinion Miles Club will send you invitations once surveys that match your profile become available.
Each survey has a pre-qualification test, which you must complete before qualifying for the actual survey.
The surveys cover a wide range of topics, including business, government policies, market trends, and even politics.
You have to complete each survey satisfactorily for you to earn airline miles.
Surveys are short, and they take anything between 10 and 15 minutes.
Airline miles for each survey ranges between 50 and 100 miles. However, some surveys have higher rewards depending on the duration and nature of the questions.
Once you complete a survey, your airline miles will be deposited automatically to your MileagePlus® account.
How to make the most out of the Opinion Miles Club
The secret to earning higher mileage with this platform is to maintain an active status.
Airline miles expire after 18 months, and you can keep them from expiring by taking more surveys.
Providing honest and consistent answers will increase your credibility, and you will subsequently get more survey invites.
Also, remember to abide by the terms of service to avoid account closure.
• United Airlines is a legitimate company
• It is free to join the club
• New members earn 300- mile points upon registration and completing your first survey
• Great way to save on air travel expenses
• Automatic deposit of accrued miles to your account
• You can redeem your mile points for flights and trips
• Surveys are short (Takes less than 15 minutes)
• It has a good Refer- a- Friend program
• It has sweepstakes with great prizes
• You have to take a pre-qualification test and this makes it difficult to qualify for surveys
• Travel miles are not transferable to any other airline
• The program does not award cash
• Some surveys are too invasive and may ask sensitive topics such as your sexual orientation or your personal income
• It is only a very small income opportunity
• Accrued miles expire after 18 months
• You may experience delays in receiving mile points (may take 6 – 8 weeks)
• Membership to this exclusive club is open to US residents only. US citizens who reside in other countries are not allowed to participate.
Whether you travel for business or leisure, joining the Opinion Miles Club can help you save a lot of money on your traveling expenses.
A negative is that miles accrued expire after 18 months.
Furthermore, United Airlines have the right to terminate accrued miles at any time without notice, if they feel the mileage program is not delivering the desired effect to their business.
Nonetheless, with the cost of air travel going up every day, it could be worth it joining the exclusive community of the Opinion Miles Club.
Opinion Miles Club Score…..5 out of 10 This is a useful way to build air miles provided you are able to qualify for the surveys you are given. It isn’t unfortunate that there are no cash rewards, membership is limited to U.S citizens, and there is just one airline participating.
Have you experience working with Opinions Miles Club? If you want to share your experience then please leave a comment in the comments section below, it will be great to hear from you.