Thanks for checking out my review of The Premise App.
The Premise App is an online platform designed to reward its members for carrying out small shopping tasks.
In my review today I will be finding out what you need to know about the Premise App platform to help you decide whether it is worth it for you.
What Is The Premise App?
Premise App is an application developed for Android and iOS devices, and it is used in gathering real-world economic data. The data collected goes a long way in helping companies to make crucial marketing decisions.
If you’re an iPhone user you can sign up at The App Store, or if you have an Android device you can sign up at The Play Store. Alternatively you can sign up via The Premise App website
How do things work on the Premise App?
As the user of Premise App you’ll be offered assignments to collect prices on items sold within your local retail stores.
Much of the data collection happens through the taking of photos. You may also be required to give insight on what you have experienced, or even the sentiments on what happens around your activities.
Each participation in a designated assignment qualifies you for automatic payment.
What do You Need to Start Using the Premise App?
– Firstly, you’ll need to acquire an iOS or Android-enabled device.
– Secondly, go to Google Play Store or the App Store and download the app before installing it on your device.
– After installing the app, you should create an account and register
– Once you are registered, you are free to take any assignment. You’re also at liberty to skip any assignment, which you think is unfit for you and find a different one.
– The assignments differ based on location. For instance, you may be asked to take photos of a price tag of a bottle of apple juice or the pictures of a bus ticket price at a bus terminus.
– You’ll use the Premise Apps’ computer vision system to snap your images for analysis. The App’s software will do the verification of the facts snapped as well as the location of where the pictures were taken.
The App can identify the time, assignment, and location at the time that you take the images. You’re are always free to check the App for new assignments within your locality.
On My TOP RATED REWARD SITE
How much can you earn from the Premise App?
Each posted assignment on the app comes with a price tag, which shows how much you can earn from the completion of that particular assignment.
If you participate in an assignment, you can earn a few cents or at least $0.50 for each assignment.
Your location also influences how much you can earn from this app. Basically, users from certain regions tend to get more tasks with greater pay rates than others.
Sometimes the assignments don’t only involve price data collection. In some cases, you may even be asked to estimate how many homes in low-income regions have water or electricity.
Therefore, the app also serves to track the advancement of development projects.
How Does Premise App Pay You?
You are required to choose your preferred payment option when signing up for the Premise App.
After selecting the option, you have to provide all the required personal details that will assist the company in processing your payment.
Until recently you would be automatically paid for each assignment completed, therefore there was basically no minimum payout. This has now changed and you have to accumulate $15 before being able to cash out.
Premise App Reviews
At the time of writing The Premise App has a score 3.6 out of 5 with over 80,000 reviews at Google Play.
The score was higher until recently when the cash out sum was implemented, causing a number of low scores to be given.
Most of the users of this App however are happy with their experience. They have managed to cash out, and enjoy being able to earn a little extra with their activities on the app.
Some users however complain about technical issues, with some having difficulty getting their payment. Most of these however say customer service resolved the issue.
Some complain about account suspension. The app has responded by saying suspensions are due to not sticking to community guidelines.
I have received quite a lot of feedback from my readers in the comments section below this review so you may want to check that out.
I would love to hear from any more readers that have used The Premise App and want to share their experience. If you do please leave a comment in the comments section below.
What are the Pros of the Premise App?
– The company is expanding the use of its app to other nations such as Canada, the U.S, the U.K.
– It free to register and work on this platform. Moreover, the app is relatively easy to use.
What are the Cons of the Premise App?
– You’ll need an Android or iOS-enabled mobile device to use the Premise App.
– The Premise App is not usable in some localities or nations where its network hasn’t reached.
– The amount earned may is influenced by your locality.
– The Cash out sum is now $15 which is quite high.
Is The Premise App Worth It?
The Premise App is offered by a reliable company that you can trust and work with, well across all its regional networks in the world.
The app is easily downloadable for all iOS and Android devices, and it’s easy to use.
The site has plenty of data collection assignments, which get displayed on a daily basis and you can pick any of them, complete them, and get paid once your balance reaches $15.
Your earnings will depend on your location as well as the number of assignments, which you’ll be able to complete.
If you do manage to get enough assignments to get you to $15 within a reasonable time then the App is going to be worth it. Unfortunately there are no guarantees of how many assignments will be made available to you.
Star Rating 2.5/5 A legit App that offers opportunities to earn a small income from carrying out assignments in your local area.
Thanks for checking out my review of The Premise App, I hope you found it informative and will help you decide if the app is a good option for you.
I have written hundreds of similar reviews and articles about making money online here on my website Wealthinflator.com. You will find all my latest posts HERE