Thanks for checking out my ScreenLift Rewards App review.
The ScreenLift Rewards App is designed to reward its members for simply locking and unlocking their phones.
In my review today I will be finding out all about the ScreenLift platform, including how much you could potentially earn, to help you decide whether it is worth signing up to.
To help me do this I will be uncovering what real users of the app are saying about it. I will also be weighing up the pros and cons to help you come to a more informed decision about whether you should join.
First however let’s get started by finding out how things work.
How The Screenlift Rewards App Works
The Screenlift Rewards App lets you upgrade your lock screen and earn cash for doing so. The flexibility of this platform is one of its main advantages, with users able to earn points from any location, with just one swipe.
You can download the app in minutes to your Android phone, and it doesn’t cost a thing. The service is free, and can be used on Android devices when you want to adjust your PIN, or augment your personal security by using a pattern lock on your device.
You can customize the home screen on your phone in several ways by using this app, so it’s not just about earning quick cash on the move.
You can add themes for free, and make your device look better than before.
How much can you Earn With The Screenlift Rewards App?
You can earn about 200 to 300 points a day just by casually using your phone. The payout is only $1.25 for an Amazon gift card and you only need 1,500 points for that, so you could collect your first gift card after just a week of using the platform.
The Screenlift Rewards App rewards you every time that you swipe to unlock your phone from your home screen. Points on this app are called Lifts, and are allotted to you each time you use your phone.
You can also earn points by viewing content on the app, such as news stories, Rewards are paid out in the form of gift cards, or cash, once you reach the minimum balance.
If you need cash, you can ask to have your earnings transferred to your PayPal account. this can take between one and three days.
This app allows all participants to earn by referring a friend. Whenever your friend earns Lifts, you will also earn, so it helps when you refer people who are active on the app.
Screenlift Rewards Reviews
At the time of writing The Screenlift Rewards App has a rating of 3.9 stars, from 5,600 reviewers at GooglePlay.
Users find it easy to benefit from the features, and steadily gain points. The majority of users are happy with their experience using the App and some have confirmed that they have received payment.
All Apps have complaints and Screenlift is no different. Some users say their points don’t update, whereas others say earning points is really slow.
I would love to hear from any of my readers that have used the ScreenLift App and want to share their experience. If you do please leave a comment in the comments section below.
What Are The Pros?
- The Screenlift Rewards App rewards you with real cash, so your earnings can be used for any purpose.
- The process of cashing out is easy, and you don’t have to wait for more than three days for your money.
- This screen doesn’t drain your battery, since it is just another first screen.
- While you can earn points by engaging with the content that is presented, you don’t have to, and can enjoy all the free perks of using the screen.
- Customer support for the app is readily available, and you can contact representatives by using email. They are responsive to queries about earnings and other facets of using the app.
What Are The Cons?
- The Screenlift Rewards App cannot be recommended for people of all ages, since it sometimes shows content that is more appropriate for adults.
- Since the app is a worldwide platform, it may show ads in different languages, and people who don’t speak that language will not be able to benefit as much from the information in those.
- They have Amazon gift cards, and that allows you to purchase almost anything you want, but it would be nice if they added a few more gift cards, such as Starbucks or Steam.
On My TOP RATED REWARD SITE
Some Final Thoughts On Screenlift
The Screenlift Rewards App rewards you for visiting your home screen. The average person does that right through the day, as they answer calls, switch to apps to add text to a memo, or watch the news.
Installing the app will not slow down your phone, and you’ll keep adding points to your balance effortlessly every week.
The cash you earn can be used to buy yourself something you want, or even help with your goals. Cash will be sent right to your PayPal account, and while you usually get this in three days, you may get it within 24 hours after you cash out.
Have you used the ScreenLift Rewards App? If so and you want to share your experience then please leave a comment below.
Star Rating 3/5- An App that can provide you with a small passive income as you unlock your phone.
Thanks for checking out my review of The ScreenLift Rewards App. I hope you found my article informative and it will help you decide if The Screenlift Rewards platform will benefit you.
I have written hundreds of similar reviews and articles about making money online here on my website Wealthinflator.com. You will find all my latest posts HERE