Should You Try iRazoo? Review
Today I’m reviewing what is often referred to as a ‘Get Paid To’ (GPT) website called iRazoo.
Get Paid To sites offer a number of different ways to earn a little extra by carrying out various tasks and fun activities. There are lots of sites like iRazoo, so you may want to read this review to see how it compares to others you may of heard about.
iRazoo has been around for quite some time so they must be doing something right. Founded in 2007, they have already awarded their members over $8 million.
To add further to their legitimacy you will find their presence on social media like Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
Just like other sites similar to this one such as SwagBucks, members are given the opportunity to earn a small amount by not just completing surveys, but through other activities too.
How To Earn At iRazoo
iRazoo users can earn redeemable iRazoo points by;
- playing games-a few points can be gained by playing games, plus extra bonuses can be earned for reaching high scores.
- watching videos-only a few points can be accrued with this but it is a fun and easy way to earn a small amount.
- completing surveys and offers-Surveys pay depending upon the length of survey, as is the case with most survey sites. The pay for each survey completed range between $0.50 and $2.50.
- Referring others- iRazoo has a referral program, the details of which are explained further into this review.
- Downloading Apps-You can earn a few extra points for downloading Apps. It doesn’t pay much but it’s something for nothing.
- Searches- This is similar to the search tool that is available at Swagbucks. Sometimes when you do a search you will find that you have earned up to 25 points. Not every search will award you points, but it is further points for doing something you would normally do anyway.
- Promo codes-By following iRazoo on social media you can obtain promo codes that will earn you extra points.
Points earned are redeemed for cash deposited in a user’s PayPal account or gift cards of popular stores.
How To Join iRazoo
- To become a reward participant of the iRazoo platform is simple. Your email address and full names are required, as is phone verification, to sign up for free on the platform.
- You must be at least 18 years or older and live in either the U.S, U.K or Canada.
- If you sign up through your Facebook account you will be offered ‘Treasure Codes’, so it is recommended you sign up this way if you are comfortable with it.
- All new participants get rewarded with 200+ iRazoo points upon joining.
- You can start engaging in activities immediately the account is activated.
There are two options of redeeming points on the iRazoo platform:
Gift Cards: You redeem iRazoo points for gift cards that can be used to purchase from popular stores like Amazon, Target, Starbucks, and more.
Cash: You redeem iRazoo points for cash via PayPal
3,000 – 30,000 accrued points can be redeemed earns members gift cards worth $5 to $50.
Alternatively, members can trade the same amount of accrued points for $5 to $ 50 PayPal cash.
If you refer your friends they will get 500 points.
Once they start to use the site and they earn 1000 points themselves (by completing offers) you can get between 100-500 points, dependent upon which country you reside in.
The more friends you refer, the more redeemable points you can get.
Imagine referring hundreds of people to iRazoo from your own website and earning a passive income from it. Because that is achievable if you learn how to do affiliate marketing.
Using the iRazoo Platform
The system is automated to help the user have easy navigation on the platform.
Once logged in, a user can find the earning options on the left side toolbar.
There are quick links provided to track earnings history. A profile can be set in the profile settings section and a user can get help by contacting the administrator
The platform is updated with new rewards opportunities on a daily basis. This means that members will always have opportunities to earn rewards.
Check out the iRazoo promotional video below
- Free to join
- Numerous ways to earn redeemable points
- Free points when you join
- Low redeemable amount of $5
- A well established and popular GPT site
- Only small income opportunity
- Phone verification required when signing up.
iRazoo is a legit GPT site. Like any other site similar to this one however you won’t pay able to pay all your bills with what you are going to earn.
If you want to earn a full time income online then you may want to consider affiliate marketing instead. It isn’t a get rich quick scheme, it is a genuine business opportunity.
Over time it can become a sustainable business that you can run from your very own website like the one you are reading.
What you need to do is learn how to create your website and make it profitable.. You can find out exactly how to do that RIGHT HERE
Have you tried iRazoo and you want to share your opinion about them? Maybe you have some valuable experience that you can share with my readers. Leave a comment below and let us know what you think