Should You Try PaidViewpoint? A Review
Thanks for joining me for this review of Paidviewpoint. I will be taking a look at different aspects of the site, and what it’s members think of it.
Paidviewpoint is a survey platform that pays you to take surveys, and also to refer others to take surveys.
Make Your Website Convert Visitors Into Customers
It is owned by another survey company called InstantCashSweepstates, a reputable company.
I have rated PaidViewpoint out of 5 on 4 categories that I consider important;
1. Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 Positive customer reviews outweigh the negative ones, so PaidViewpoint score quite highly here. The majority of the complaints made are about the low pay for the surveys. Whilst I can understand this, the surveys are very short in comparison to surveys from other sites, and are much easier to do.
2. Redemption Amount
2.5 out of 5 PaidViewpoint doesn’t score too highly here as the redemption amount of $15, although not the highest around, is nonetheless quite high.
3. Length of time in Business
3.5 out of 5 PaidViewpoint has been in business for more than 4 years so the score is quite high. Given the length of time in business is quite long, there is a very low chance that this company will go out of business before you reach the redemption amount. I always recommend however that you do cash out once a redemption amount is reached, just in case.
4. Speed of Payments
4 out of 5 This is of course important because of course you don’t want to be kept waiting for money that you have already earned. I have given PaidViewpoint a good score for this because once you have clicked the cash out you are paid within 72 hours. There are survey sites that do pay quicker but nonetheless it isn’t bad.
Take Advantage Of This Awesome WordPress Plugin
Lets have a look at some of the features at PaidViewpoint
- Every time a survey is available for you to complete they will notify you by email, and you will have already pre-qualified to complete the survey.
- You are given approximately 10 questions to answer, and each survey completed usually earns you around $0.10.
- There is a ranking system called Traitscore, the more surveys you complete, the higher you go, and with it the potential to earn more. You have to ensure however that your answers are consistent and honest. The company has a record of all your previous answers, so if you answer differently on a later survey this will not help your Traitscore.
- You can earn up to $25 for each person you refer, and 20% of their earnings. The person you refer however will have to be an active member for you to make money from their membership.
- The minimum payout is $15.
- Payment is via your PayPal Account.
- When you join your personal information, such as name and address, is not required, however you are required to give your PayPal email, and also your telephone number for verification purposes.
Create Stunning Sales Pages Landing Pages And Blog Posts
- One of the gripes of the users of some survey sites is that you can often start completing a survey, using up your valuable time, and then discover that you do not qualify to complete that particular survey. This is not the case with PaidViewpoint. You already qualify for the surveys given to you, so you are actually getting paid for the time you spend completing them.
- It is free to sign up.
- The surveys are easy to do, the questions are short and not boring.
- You get $1 just for signing up.
- Payment is cash.
- The customer support and email support is good.
- Pays swiftly (72 hours)
- PaidViewpoint is available Worldwide
- Unlike a lot of other survey sites you aren’t required to give your real name when you sign up.
- You are only likely to earn a small side income.
Maximise Your Conversions On Your WordPress Website
My verdict is that PaidViewPoint is legit as it pays you to take surveys, and there is evidence around the Internet that people get paid.
It’s only going to be a small income but it is an income nonetheless and every penny counts these days.
To maximise the small side income you can earn from taking surveys it is recommended that you join a few survey sites to see which ones work best for you.
The main advantage of this site is that the surveys aren’t long and boring. Many people soon get fed up completing surveys and stop doing them.
Credit to PaidViewpoint as they do seem to have taken on board what the users of survey sites complain about, which is the tediousness of completing surveys, and the fact that you often don’t qualify to complete the survey after you have answered a number of questions in the screener.
Your WordPress Website Will Benefit From Tgis Awesome Plugin
Surveys at PaidViewpoint are short, and you always qualify for the ones sent to you.
To read the terms and conditions before you join any survey site to ensure you understand the rules of the site.
Thanks for reading!
Thanks for reading my review, I hope it has helped you to decide if you should try PaidViewpoint. If you have any questions, or if you have any experience working with PaidViewpoint that you wish to share then please leave a comment below, it will be great to hear from you!
Save Time Creating Content With This Awesome Tool