Should You Try UserFeel? A Review
Thanks for checking out our Userfeel Review. Today we will be finding out whether you can earn a side income by testing websites as a member of this platform.
We will be discovering what earning opportunities Userfeel can offer you so you will be in a better position to decide if you should try it out yourself.
It is important to understand from the outset that website testing is only a part time gig. That’s because, although the pay is pretty good for the actual time you spend testing, there wont be consistently enough work available to make it into a full time income.
The reason you can’t guarantee how many tests will be made available to you is because tests are often dependant upon your demographic. How many tests you get is also determined by how effective the platform rates you at doing the tests….O.K sit tight and let’s get started…..
Why The Need For Freelance Testers?
Webmasters can really benefit from having their websites tested. Feedback from Internet users provides them with essential insights about the user experience. They also need a company that can provide the service at an affordable price.
That is where Userfeel comes in, because they put the testers (people like you and me) together with websites that need testing.
Signing Up To UserFeel
- You must be at least 18 years of age to become a Tester at UserFeel.
- When you register UserFeel will ask you to provide some personal information to enable them to match you with tests that fit your demographic.
How It Works At UserFeel
- In order to provide the feedback needed you must navigate a website and give a vocal feedback by using a microphone ( most computers now have an inbuilt microphone, but they are inexpensive to buy if you need one). You need to get used to thinking aloud so that your experience of the site is recorded.
- You will need to demonstrate how good you are at this and you will be given a test to see how you go. The better you are the more tests you are likely to get. The amount of tests you get will also be determined by your demographic and the amount of orders UserFeel gets that match with you.
- You are not going to be able to make a full time living from doing this although the pay is good compared to other ways to earn a side income on the Internet such as taking surveys for example.
- At UserFeel get paid $10 per test and the tests take around 15 minutes, so it isn’t bad, but you aren’t guaranteed to get any certain number of tests. Joining a number of sites like these will help you boost your side income. UserFeel pay you via PayPal.
If you are good at website testing then you could earn a better side income if you join a few of these sites.
Here is a promotional video for Userfeel for clients who want to use Userfeel’s website testers to test their website.
Tips On Becoming A Tester
Remember you are giving your honest opinion about what you see on each website, and that may include both positive and negative feedback.
You will need to explain why you are doing certain things whilst navigating the site, and explain what things come easy or what confuses you. You will also need to give thorough written answers at the end of the test. You will have to speak clearly and loudly enough to be heard. The better you are at this the more work you will be offered.
When And How Do You Get Paid By UserFeel?
Once your test has been approved by Userfeel you will get paid, and this usually takes around one week after the test.
Userfeel pays via PayPal or Payoneer, so make sure you have an account to put on your Userfeel profile.
What Are The Pros?
- Free to join and with no special skills required, although you will have to be good at talking clearly and concisely about what you see.
- A good rate of pay for the time you spend testing a site.
- Payment is via PayPal
- This can be an enjoyable way to earn a side income.
What Are The Cons?
- It won’t suit everyone.
- It is only a side income, don’t give up your full time job if you have one.
Check Out Our Latest Website Testing Reviews
Final Thoughts On UserFeel; Is It Legit?
UserFeel is definitely a legitimate way to earn a side income. It won’t become a full time income but you can maximise this as a side income if you enjoy doing it, by joining a few similar sites.
Have you got experience working with UserFeel that you want to share? Please leave a comment below, it will be great to hear from you.
Star Rating 3/5-A Good Platform From Which You Can Earn A Side Income Testing Websites.
Our Number 1 Recommendation
If you are looking for ways to earn income online you may not be aware of the enormous benefits having an online income can give you. The enormous growth in popularity of the internet means there are more opportunities than ever before for you to work from wherever, and whenever you want.
Having your own successful online business can mean living your life on your own terms. But this can only really be achieved by earning a really good online income. One that is enough for you to dictate the way you live.
If you are prepared to work hard, and have some patience, you just need some simple step by step training and a little support. Our Number 1 recommended program can give you this and more.
Find out more about The Wealthy Affiliate Training Program.