Thanks for checking out my Userfeel Review. Today I will be finding out how you can earn a side income by testing websites as a member of Userfeel.
I will be finding out what earning opportunities Userfeel can offer you, to help you decide if you should try it out.
It is important to understand from the outset that website testing is only a part time gig. That’s because, although the pay is pretty good for the actual time you spend testing, there wont be consistently enough work available to make it into a full time gig.
The reason you can’t guarantee how many tests will be made available to you, is because tests are often dependant upon demographic.
Why The Need For Freelance Testers?
Webmasters can really benefit from having their websites tested. Feedback from Internet users provides them with essential insights about the user experience. They also need a company that can provide the service at an affordable price.
That is where Userfeel comes in, because they put the testers (people like you and me) together with websites that need testing.
Signing Up To Userfeel
- You must be at least 18 years of age to become a Tester at UserFeel.
- When you register UserFeel will ask you to provide some personal information to enable them to match you with tests that fit your demographic.
How It Works
- In order to provide the feedback needed you must navigate a website and give a vocal feedback by using a microphone ( most computers now have an inbuilt microphone, but they are inexpensive to buy if you need one). You need to get used to thinking aloud so that your experience of the site is recorded.
- You will need to demonstrate how good you are at this and you will be given a test to see how you go. The better you are the more tests you are likely to get. The amount of tests you get will also be determined by your demographic and the amount of orders UserFeel gets that match with you.
- You are not going to be able to make a full time living from doing this although the pay is good compared to other ways to earn a side income on the Internet such as taking surveys for example.
- At UserFeel get paid $10 per test and the tests take around 15 minutes, so it isn’t bad, but you aren’t guaranteed to get any certain number of tests. Joining a number of sites like these will help you boost your side income. UserFeel pay you via PayPal.
If you are good at website testing then you could earn a better side income if you join a few of these sites.
Here is a promotional video for Userfeel for clients who want to use Userfeel’s website testers to test their website.
Becoming A Tester
Remember you are giving your honest opinion about what you see on each website, and that may include both positive and negative feedback.
You will need to explain why you are doing certain things whilst navigating the site, and explain what things come easy or what confuses you. You will also need to give thorough written answers at the end of the test.
You will have to speak clearly and loudly enough to be heard. The better you are at this the more work you will be offered.
When And How Do You Get Paid?
Once your test has been approved by Userfeel you will get paid, and this usually takes around one week after the test.
Userfeel pays via PayPal or Payoneer, so make sure you have an account to put on your Userfeel profile.
If this kind of work interests you and you want to try out other sites that are similar to UserFeel, read the following reviews of other similar sites to this one;
- See if UserZoom has work for you
- Does TryMyUI suit your needs?
- Check out UserTesting here
- What is WhatUsersDo?
- Free to join and with no special skills required, although you will have to be good at talking clearly and concisely about what you see.
- A good rate of pay for the time you spend testing a site.
- Payment is via PayPal
- This can be an enjoyable way to earn a side income.
- It won’t suit everyone.
- It is only a side income, don’t give up your full time job if you have one.
UserFeel is definitely a legitimate way to earn a side income. It won’t become a full time income but you can maximise this as a side income if you enjoy doing it, by joining a few similar sites.
Userfeel Review…..6.5 out of 10 This is a good platform for those who want to earn a side income testing websites. Unfortunately this won’t become a full time income.
Have you got experience working with UserFeel that you want to share? Please leave a comment below, it will be great to hear from you.
Many people are now looking to the internet as a way to create a full time income. There has never been a time where the need for flexible working has been greater.
The internet offers the opportunity for you to work from wherever, and whenever you want. Having your own successful online business can often mean living your life on your own terms.
If you are prepared to work hard, and have some patience, you just need some simple step by step training and a little support. You will find all that right here on this top rated platform.
- SwagBucks will pay you to shop
- Get paid for carrying out tasks here
- You can be paid instantly at Offernation
- Check out the offers at SuperPay.Me