Should You Try Vivatic? Review
Let’s find out if Vivatic is worth trying…….
If you take some time to search for a way to make money online, you will get plenty of websites that have online surveys and paid offers.
In fact, online survey sites are numerous, and although quite a number of them are legit, many people get discouraged because they have small payouts.
Some survey sites however can be worth your time and effort. One such site is Vivatic, a London-based survey panel on the VF Ltd Marketing Division, which was founded in 2009.
It is only a side income opportunity but it has a bit more to offer than a lot of other survey sites.
Are You looking for a great way to earn a full time income from home? Because it is possible if you learn how to do it. You can start today with this FREE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
What is Vivatic Survey All About?
Vivatic functions like other survey sites that are involved in market research.
More specifically, the company collects feedback from potential consumers on their products.
However Vivatic also offers a variety of freelance jobs that are highly flexible for anyone who is willing to work from home.
The site has been around for years now. It does have a number of mixed reviews from its users, however it is a legit site.
Ways of Making Money Using Vivatic
Signing up with Vivatic is a quick process, but you must be at least 16 years to join the site.
Once you do, you are directed to a friendly user interface that has different countries including the UK, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Ireland, and Australia.
The site has eight different ways in which you can easily make money online. These ways include the following.
• Writing jobs
• Join panels
• Get Paid to Search
• Refer a Friend
Before you can start clicking on the earning opportunity links, you must first verify your account by clicking a link that will be sent to your email after signing up.
You can start with taking a paid survey to familiarize yourself with the site.
On average, you will make at least a pound per survey, but you need to be aware when they they are available. To avoid missing when there are surveys available, it is advisable that you subscribe to their email alerts.
On good days, you can get up to three surveys per day with each survey taking at least 10-20 minutes to complete. The surveys cover different areas ranging from national politics to technology.
If you opt to make money on the site using Google Search, then you are paid £1.50 for every 50 searches completed.
Article writing is probably the best way you can make good money on the sites with payments ranging from £5 to £10 depending on the length and time taken to complete the article.
The article topics range from reviews to higher education topics, to renewable energy.
To be eligible for writing tests, you must first pass their writing test which is only available when there are writing jobs posted on the site.
You can follow them on twitter to be alerted on when writing tests are available.
Also, you have to first complete 50 micro jobs in order to qualify as a writer, after which you will be involved in writing articles and reviews.
At the age of 16, you are only allowed to join and contribute to certain survey jobs but not writing. Once you reach 18 years old, you will be given full access to Vivatic.
Earning Via The Referral Program
Vivatic referral program encourages members to invite their friends and family to join the site by paying two pounds every time one of your referral earns £10..
You can either refer members via email or by sharing a referral link that is provided on the site. You can make as much as possible by simply sending referral links to as many people as you can.
Do you want to learn how you can refer hundreds of people to Vivatic and earn Yourself a passive income? This Free 10 Part Training Course will get you started
How Vivatic Makes Its Payments
Vivatic makes its payment via PayPal, and it is, therefore, important that you have an account with PayPal before joining Vivatic.
The minimum amount you can withdraw from the site is 25 pounds with all commissions being paid at the end of the month in which cashing payout is requested.
That is, if you have managed to accumulate 25 pounds by 18th of January, all your earnings are paid at the end of February.
The Pros of Using Vivatic
- It has a variety of earning opportunities- the fact that you can perform different tasks on the site and get paid makes Vivatic quite a good way to make money online. Other than the straightforward surveys, you also have the opportunity to write articles, reviews, and perform data entry.
- You earn from the comfort of your home- all Vivatic opportunities can be done from the comfort of your home provided you have a reliable internet connection and a PC.
- They have a clear cash out date- Vivatic has clearly indicated on the site that all your money will be credited to the PayPal account associated with your account the following month. All Vivatic payments are in the form of cash and are sent only to verified PayPal accounts.
- It is easy to sign up, and it’s free
No online survey site is 100% perfect, and that statement applies even to Vivatic Surveys. Below are some of the common issues raised by most users.
- Research surveys are not always available but this is because the site has not been in the market for a long time. However, the management does its best to ensure you have something to do.
- There are some ex-members who complain that they still receive emails from companies associate Vivatic even after opting out. You can evade this con by simply unsubscribing to all emails related to the site if you are no longer a member.
- Some tasks can be boring and time consuming- when carrying out online surveys, you expect to do a straightforward task. However, Vivatic has some tasks such as determining whether a location on Google map matches its address which is not only boring but also time consuming.
After taking an in-depth look at all factors and characteristics of Vivatic, it is clear that the site is legitimate.
The fact that it only pays cash via PayPal makes it a favorable survey site since many people would prefer cash other than other rewards.
Before joining the site, it is important to note that Vivatic only accepts users who are 16 years and above and even then, you have to reach 18 years before you can have full access to the sites tasks.
Vivatic might suit you if you are just looking for a side income, but if you want to build a long term business that can lead to a full time income online then you will need to look elsewhere.
If you want your own website like the one you are reading that can earn you money even whilst you are asleep then find out more by READING THIS.
Have you any experience working with Vivatic? Let me know in the comments what you think of them.