Vocalabs Surveys Review-Should You Apply To Be A Survey Administrator?
Last Updated on
Thanks for checking out my Vocalabs Surveys Review, today I will be finding out if applying to be a survey administrator is worth your time.
Pretty much everyone would would like to find themselves an additional source of income.
Surveys that pay members to review products and services are a popular way to earn an extra income online.
There are various online survey companies that hire people to conduct their surveys, and Vocal Laboratories Incorporation ( Vocalabs) is one such company.
Vocal laboratory Incorporation is a company that offers consultancy and survey services.
The company was established in 2001. Since then, it has built a name for itself in the collection and analysis of consumer feedback through its numerous call centers.
The company has received numerous rewards that recognize its use of innovative techniques for accurate, fast, and actionable feedback from consumers.
Vocalabs provides a wide array of research based market services. These services include speech recognition, I V R system testing, immediate response interviews through call backs, real – time reports generation, and the matching of survey results with call recordings.
As a Survey Administrator you will be required to call Vocalab’s clients. It isn’t cold calling, as the client will have already interacted with the company in some way by, for example, calling into a store.
It should be noted that you will not be selling any merchandise or services whenever you make calls either.
As a survey administrator, you will be required to simply make calls to ask questions and get feedback.
You start the process by logging on to their online platform to view the calls that are available for you.
Vocalabs will have a prepared a form with questions that are already laid out on it. You will ask the questions and appropriately fill out the form based on the callers’ response. The process takes approximately five minutes.
V o c a l a b s requires you to meet some basic requirements in order to get active jobs on their online platform.
Firstly, you have to be a fluent English speaker located in the U S A or Canada. Apart from these two personal requirements, you also need to have a landline telephone and a computer with some high – speed internet connection.
Wireless phones are not recommendable because of their capability to lose clarity in some cases.
Other requirements include:
• You must be authorized to work in the U S A or Canada
• You should have consent to have all the interview sessions recorded
• Demonstrate the ability to conduct interviews in a professional manner
• Agree to Vocalabs Terms and conditions of work
• You should provide tax information by filling out a tax form
• You should have a customer-pleasing attitude and an excellent telephone voice
Applying to Vocalabs is slightly different than many other jobs.
If you are interested in becoming one of the survey administrators, you should download the information packet from the company’s online platform.
Instead of sending a curriculum vitae or filling out a form, you will be prompted to visit the company’s site where you will open a link with a phone number that you must call to get the rest of the details.
After opening the provided link, you will find a script, which you should read over the phone. You also have to submit personal information such as your contact information, over the phone.
The application process is brief, and it does not take more than ten minutes. Apart from making application, you will also be presented with the terms and conditions of the company. If Vocalabs is pleased with what you offered in the phone audition, they will contact you.
Each survey pays $2.50. The company pays you based on the number of calls you make per day. As such, the more calls you take, the more pay you get.
As earlier mentioned, these calls take approximately five minutes. Therefore, this is a pretty good rate and you could earn some good extra income for working even for two hours in a day.
However, there is no guarantee of work and you may find there aren’t many surveys, or no surveys when you want them.
All Vocalabs payments are done through PayPal. The company pays at the end of each week of work.
It should be clear that Vocalabs is not a full time job. The company however offers a highly flexible working schedule. You are allowed to log on at any time to take any calls if they are available on their platform.
• The company has extremely flexible working hours and schedules
• There is no limit as to how many calls you can take,
• Prompt weekly payments via PayPal
• You can work from the comfort of your home
• As a survey taker, it is possible for you to log in at any time of your choice and take calls if they are available. The company does not require you to work on specific calls or a particular time or for a certain number of hours in one week.
• It is good to keep in mind that Vocalabs does not always have work. You could log in and take a few calls that you can complete, but sometimes you may find no calls at all. There is also currently a waiting list for Applicants, so it could be some time before you start to get surveys.
• The jobs are not accessible to people that are not eligible for working in the U S or Canada.
• The job requirements limit people with no fluent English from joining, and this may lock out people for whom English is a second language.
This could be a good side income for those who are confident speaking on the phone and speak fluent English. It offers flexible working, and the rate of pay is quite good. The downside of course is whether you are going to get much work, but the application process is straightforward so there is no harm in applying if you want to give it a go.
Let me know if you are or have been a survey administrator at Vocalabs and you want to share your experience, it will be great to hear what you think of this company.