Harris Poll Online-A Review
Find out what Harris Poll Online is by reading my review
What Is Harris Poll Online?
Harris Poll Online is a website that rewards you with gift cards for completing surveys. Harris Poll has actually been around since 1963, but it was in 1997 that Harris Poll Online was developed by Harris Interactive. The company boasts of over 6 million members from around the world.
You will be awarded points when you complete surveys, 125 points is equivalent to $1 When you have 1250 points or $10 you can claim your reward.
I have marked Harris Poll Online on 3 things that I believe could help you to make a more informed choice.
1. Customer Reviews
3 out of 5- I am basing this score on the reviews of actual users of the site from around the web. There was quite an equal balance of users that were happy with the site and those that felt they were not treated fairly. Some claimed they weren’t being awarded points they were owed. Unfortunately it’s difficult to pass judgment on individual cases like this. Others complained of too few surveys being sent to them, although this is pretty much a fact of life with most survey companies. I always recommend that you join multiple sites to maximise your income if you choose to make this a side income for you. Some users stated that the surveys were quite interesting which is a big plus as completing surveys can become a very boring task very quickly.
2. Redemption Amount
3 out of 5-This isn’t a bad score because at $10 the cash out figure isn’t too high but you will find other legit survey sites online that either don’t have a minimum cash out amount, or one that is lower than $10.
If you aren’t going to get very many surveys of course, which some of the users seem to be saying in the reviews then the redemption amount can become an issue. Some users can give up with taking surveys before they reach the redemption amount which of course means that the user has wasted their time and lost money.
3. Length of time in Business
5 out of 5- A good score for this as Harris Poll Online is a long established company with a good reputation. I would score a survey site much lower here if they were only just established because there is a greater risk of you losing your hard earned cash if they were to go out of business before you reached the redemption amount.
Let’s have a look at the main features of Harris Poll Online
- If you get screened out of a survey then you will be compensated with -5 points.
- By completing surveys you are entered into the quarterly sweepstakes with a $10,000 top prize.
- Gift Cards include the top names including Amazon, Walmart and iTunes.
- You are rewarded approximately and on average around 50-70 points for completing surveys that take approx 10 mins.
- You have a chance of being part of a paid focus group which pays much higher. You aren’t guaranteed to get an opportunity, although the longer you are with the company then the more chance you will have.
- Compensation for being screened out of surveys
- Free to join—-I don’t recommend that you join survey sites that charge a fee to join. You shouldn’t have to pay anyone to enable you to complete surveys.
- Surveys are quite interesting
- Chance to be part of paid focus group
- Entry into quarterly sweepstake with big cash prizes
- This is only a low income opportunity
- Rewards are gift cards only
My verdict is that this company is legit.
Harris Poll Online is legit as it will reward you for completing surveys.
Like other legit survey sites like this one however the pay is low. You aren’t employed by Harris Poll Online when you sign up, which means that you aren’t guaranteed minimum wage.
There is no cost to you by joining except for your valuable time.
You will have to invest quite a bit of your time working on sites like this one.
If you have experience of working with Harris Poll Online and would like to share it here please leave a comment below I will be very happy to hear from you.
- SwagBucks has unique ways to earn
- Find out how you can earn at Earnably
- See if you should give PrizeRebel a try