What Is Qmee? A Review
Last Updated on
Find out what Qmee is by reading my review below
What Is Qmee?
- Qmee was launched in 2012 and offers online shoppers an opportunity to earn and save by searching on Google, Amazon, EBay, Yahoo and Bing.
- Shoppers can search for products whilst enjoying the benefits of cash rewards, price comparison deals and coupons.
- You can also earn extra rewards by completing surveys and referring friends.
- There is no minimum cash out with Qmee. Your earnings are put straight into your Qmee piggybank and once it’s in there you can cash out via PayPal, claim a gift card or donate to charity.
- Members just Install the free Qmee browser app that will appear alongside your internet browser. Additional search results will appear alongside your browser search results. The extra results are adds that companies have paid Qmee to appear in. Shoppers get paid a cut which is a small cash sum ( a few cents) for clicking and engaging with the add.
You could instead start your own online business today. Check out this free training programme here
Qmee isn’t going to make you rich, it is only a small earning opportunity, but it is very easy to do and it is a great way to earn some cash and save money whilst doing something you would be doing anyway.
The reviews from users around the web that I found were quite positive in that most people were happy with the small amount they were earning for doing very little.
Have a look at the search technology in action in the promotional video below.
- No minimum payout, this is for me the best feature as you will be able to claim the cash you have earned rather than having to wait for it.
- Very simple to use
- Great way to earn by doing something you love doing
- You can search on all the major search engines and e-commerce sites
- You aren’t likely to earn very much especially if you don’t do a great deal of searching for products you want.
- Only available in the US and UK.
Qmee is definitely a legit opportunity to save and earn from doing what most of us do at least some of the time which is online shopping.
It is clearly a technology that has the savvy online shopper in mind, if you do a lot of shopping online then this will be of benefit to you.
It is however only a small income opportunity, but every dollar or penny counts.
Remember to read the terms and conditions of the site to ensure you aren’t breaking of the rules.
I hope you enjoyed reading my review of Qmee. If you have experience of Qmee and want to share your experience then please leave a comment below, I will be very happy to hear from you.