What is QuickRewards? A Review
Today I will be finding out all about Quickrewards
My review will cover what you need to know about this GPT site to help you decide if it is worth signing up.
Quickrewards is a ‘Get Paid To’ website that pays its users for carrying out various tasks including;
- Completing surveys-paid surveys available to members.
- Watching videos-small income but fun.
- Reading emails-small amounts payable for clicking on emails
- Shopping-Earn discounts on your shopping with some big brand names.
- Printing coupons-earn by printing and redeeming coupons.
- Doing online searches-another small earning opportunity for just searching the web
- Referring others to the site
- Doing quizzes-a fun way to earn
- Visiting websites-small earnings for this but easy to do.
and other stuff too
Quickrewards has a good online reputation, and has been running successfully since 2002.
I have marked Quickrewards out of 5 on three categories that I consider to be important
4 out of 5 Quickrewards has scored high for this as most online reviews by customers were positive, and many are from long time users. The complaints that I did find were from users who said they hadn’t been paid when they should, and some stating that they had their accounts closed and they had been banned.
Obviously I am unable to say for certain who may have been at fault in individual cases, as there may be different circumstances for each. Quickrewards however is available only to residents who live in the U.S.A, Canada and the U.K. QuickRewards do state that if you sign up to the site using a proxy ( a USA, UK or Canadian IP) you will be unable to receive your rewards as this isn’t allowed, and your account will end up getting removed.
5 out of 5-Top marks for this as there is no minimum amount required before you can cash out, this is a huge plus for members. Sometimes members struggle to reach redemption amounts because they don’t realise how long it takes to build up points or dollars once they start and they give up, therefore wasting their valuable time.
Let’s have a look at some of the other features of the site;
- You can be paid by Quickrewards in cash via PayPal, with gift cards or you can donate to charity.
- Your account will be credited almost straight away, and no more than 72 hours.
- Gift cards can take a bit longer
- The surveys you partake in usually earn you approx 1 dollar
- There is an elite member loyalty program, to qualify you must complete 75 surveys in a quarter, or make 5 purchases of $10 or more per quarter. (October 2016-Quickrewards are currently changing their loyalty program according to their website)
- Other activities on the site than others, such as watching videos which pay far less than completing surveys for example
- Ensure you aren’t left out of pocket with offers and remember to cancel.
- Earn money doing stuff that you may find enjoyable.
- Popular site that has been around for a long time.
- Only available in U.S, Canada and U.K.
- Potential earnings are small, and you may not consider the rewards are worth your time.
My verdict is that this company is legit.
Quickrewards is legit, although you are only going to earn a small side income from it. It is a popular site that I have scored highly.
Just like other similar survey sites like this one, you will only achieve a small income stream. You have to decide whether the rewards are worth your valuable time.
Thanks for reading my review of Quickrewards, if you wish to comment, or if you have experience of working with this company that you wish to share, please leave a comment below.