Have you heard of tellwut? Maybe you have, but you aren’t quite sure what it is. If so, don’t worry, just read my review below to find out more.
What is tellwut
Tellwut is a Canadian survey site and online community that rewards you for taking surveys. They are owned by Telwut Corporation and have been around since 2010
You can start earning points as soon as you sign up, and earn further points in the following ways;
- When you sign up you get 100 points
- Additional information that you provide earns you 125 points
- If you refer a friend you get 25 points
- Short surveys will earn you 5 to 15 points ( these types of surveys are very short and may involve simply answering one question, or maybe five questions at the most)
- By creating your own survey you can earn 10 to 20 points (yes you can earn points by creating your own surveys on this site. The questions you ask in your survey however must be approved first)
- Answering longer external surveys can range anywhere from 25 to 2000 points depending upon the length of survey.
Would you rather earn a full time income working from home? Find out more here.
I have given scores out of five to tellwut base on three criteria that are important things to consider when you are deciding which survey site you want to work with;
4 out of 5- Tellwut have some good reviews from their customers online, which this score is based upon. Their customers compliment them on the amount of surveys they get which they say is frequently. They are also happy with the shortness of the surveys, and how interesting they are. A lot of the customers also report that they are pleased with the fact that they rarely get disqualified.
The main complaint from customers is that it does take time to reach the redemption amount (see below). The reason for this they say is that although there are plenty of surveys, they are very low paid.
3 out of 5- You can claim an award when you reach $10 which isn’t bad, but there are plenty other legit survey sites with lower redemption amounts than this.
The advantage with this site is that there are plenty of surveys to take so you should be able to earn more points frequently, although the short surveys won’t earn you much. Frequent participation on the site however should ensure that you reach the cash out figure within a few weeks.
Length of time in Business
3.5 out of 5-This company has been around for around 6 years which is quite a reasonable length of time which is a good sign.
Have a look below at a video from Tellwut which explains the sign up process
Other her features of the site;
- The amount of points you have to accumulate in order to reach the cash out sum is 4000. When you reach this you can claim your $10 reward.
- There are no cash rewards on this site. You are rewarded with gift cards from a number of major retailers such as Best Buy, Amazon, Starbucks etc.
- Some of the gift cards are emailed, and others are evouchers.
- Depending upon your location rewards will be paid within 10-15 business days.
- You can only sign up as a member of this site and receive rewards if you are resident in US or Canada.
- Completely free to join.
- Frequent surveys that are short and interesting.
- The site is more community based than other sites
- A low paying opportunity.
- Doesn’t pay cash rewards which some people prefer rather than gift cards.
This company is legit
Tellwut is legit, but you shouldn’t expect to earn a lot by being a member and taking surveys.
Being a member of Tellwut means being part of a community, and that combined with the interesting surveys they provide could make it an enjoyable experience for you despite the low earnings.
I hope you enjoyed reading my review of Tellwut. If you have any experience working with this company that you want to share, or if you want to discuss anything written in the review please leave a comment below, it will be great to hear from you.