What Is Vindale Research?- A Review
Today in this Vindale Research Review I will be finding out what Vindale Research has to offer its members.
What Is Vindale Research?
Vindale Research is one of the oldest Internet survey websites. It has a number of other ways that it’s members can get paid to carry out certain tasks, and I will cover these a little further on.
The company is owned by a company called SayForExample, Inc based in New York. This company also owns 20In20.com and Survey4Profit.com.
I have marked Vindale Research out of 5 on 3 important features;
2.5 out of 5- There are slightly more recent negative reviews I have found on the internet so I haven’t given them a great score here. The complaints however tended to be about not qualifying for surveys after they have started, and this is a common gripe with a lot of users of most survey sites.
The reason it may be more frustrating for members to not qualify on this site is because the redemption amount is high (see next score) and reaching this amount therefore could take some time.
1 out of 5-This is a low score as the redemption amount is $50, some users of survey sites give up before they reach the minimum payout and the higher this figure is the more likely that will happen.
The payments for completing surveys however are higher than a lot of other sites so this needs to be kept in mind too.
Length of time in Business
5 out of 5- Vindale is one of the oldest survey sites around so they get top score for this. If a survey company has been around for a number of years like Vindale have then they must be doing something right at least!
How Can You Earn At Vindale?
There are a number of ways that you can earn money on this website;
- Surveys-You are paid a minimum of $1, and up to $5, depending upon the survey. The topics of the surveys are diverse and include such things as; Fashion, Food, Healthcare, Politics, Travel and many more.
- Daily Cash Contests, up to $15 each day of the week.
- Referral Program-$5 for each person that you refer.
- Watching Videos-up to $0.25 for each video watched.
- Reward Mail-get paid up to $0.10 for opening emails.
- Product Evaluations-get paid between $5 and $75 to carry out product reviews
- Submit a payment photo-get paid $5 for sending a photo of yourself with a Vindale payment
Your credit card details will be required if you sign up for any product trials/reviews.
You buy the product, review it, and when the trial period ends you are reimbursed and paid for the review.
You must be very organised if you participate with these trials, and check the length of the trial period to avoid any cost to you.
Check out the video below and have a look around the website at Vindale Research
- There is a blog on the site to enable you to keep up to date with info updates.
- Free to sign up.
- You get paid $2 for signing up.
- You are given your own personal inbox.
- The website has a very nice layout.
- There are links on the site to other survey sites. Only a small income can be achieved generally for each survey site you are a member of, so it is recommended, if you do decide to participate doing online surveys, that you join a number of sites so there are always surveys for you to complete.
- Pays in cash/ PayPal-in 24 hours.
- You get $5 for every person you refer which is quite a decent amount.
- The cash out of $50 for this site is very high, it may take you quite some time to achieve this amount.
- The website is only available to residents in U.S, Canada, U.K, Brazil and Australia.
- There are complaints from members who start completing surveys and then find that they do not qualify, therefore wasting their time.
- Some members complain that there is a delay in them getting paid. It is recommended however that you check all the rules with regard to all the processes individual survey sites have. Some members appear to be satisfied with payment time whereas some don’t, which may suggest there is some misunderstanding.
Vindake Research is definitely a legit survey panel. The amount you get paid however is going to be small, and you are going to have to stick at it in order to reach the $50 cash out.
The decision as to whether you should join Vindale Research I think comes down to what your personal circumstances are.
If you only want some extra spending money or if you want to save for something, your small side income from Vindale could come in handy.
You can also boost your side income potential by joining a number of survey sites or ‘get paid to’ sites like this one.
Remember though, don’t join any sites that charge you to join, you’re not going to earn a lot of money doing this kind of thing, so you shouldn’t be paying anyone.
Vindale Research Score……5 out of 10
I hope you enjoyed reading this review of Vindale Research, if you have got anything you wish to discuss, or if you have had experience working with Vindale Research, please add your comment below, I will be very happy to help.