Thanks for checking out my review of Yamgo.
Yamgo is a GPT website that offers you the chance to earn rewards in exchange for completing offers, downloading apps, and playing games on your phone.
It’s similar to other related platforms, but some differences make Yamgo worth looking at in more depth.
This detailed Yamgo review will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision about whether or not it’s right for you.
What is Yamgo?
Yamgo is a platform that allows you to earn rewards by completing offers, downloading apps, and
downloading and playing games on your smartphone.
When you complete an offer or download an app or game, you will receive points which can then be redeemed for Amazon gift cards or other rewards.
You can also watch videos, answer questions, take surveys, and more.
When you earn points for completing offers or downloading apps or games, they will go toward your progress bar.
How Does Yamgo Work?
You can sign up for free at the Yamgo website.
Once you sign in, you’ll see all of the available offers on offer walls, divided into categories such as shopping, entertainment, food & drink, travel & hospitality.
Each offer wall has a featured offer that will always be available to complete if desired. After you select an offer from one of the five offer walls, it will give you instructions about how to get started with completing it.
The good thing about Yamgo is that so many different offers are available for users, making it easy for people of any age and interest level to find something they like.
Users must complete an offer, which usually takes less than 10 minutes and allows them to earn points called Yamcoins.
Every time someone completes an offer, they receive a certain number of points depending on what kind of offer it was.
Yamgo reviews seem to be mixed. Some people say that they could not find any offers or apps, while others say that the app is fairly easy to use.
The main thing I noticed was that most people seemed to enjoy downloading games to win different prizes. Most users would recommend using the service for this purpose but not for anything else.
If you are looking for a new phone game, then Yamgo might be worth trying out.
However, it is not worth downloading this app if you are looking for more than just games.
Some users complain that converting their cryptocurrency rewards to cash is a complex process.
Getting Paid By Yamgo
Something you may consider to be a drawback is that the rewards are only paid in cryptocurrency called HBAR, which is the Hedera Network cryptocurrency.
So to get your reward you will need to create a Hedera Hashgraph account.
Pros of using Yamgo
- You can earn rewards by completing offers
- This is the perfect opportunity if you’re looking for a way to make some extra money. You’ll never be bored again with all the games available on Yamgo.
- They also have a decent referral program that pays up to $25 when someone signs up under your link. For example, downloading apps, downloading and playing games, and watching videos will allow you to get points.
- There’s always something new to try out. Yamgo has a variety of apps, many of which are free, and they’re updated regularly, so there’s always something new to try out.
- The site is easy to use, too. You don’t need an account to play their games; just download the app, and you’re good to go. Signing up doesn’t take long, as you only need a username, password, email address, and date of birth. This is great because it allows people to sign up without worrying about giving away personal information like phone numbers or addresses.
- Yamgo is open 24/7. The best part about Yamgo is that it’s open 24/7, so you can play whenever. If you don’t like gaming, you can complete offers and still earn points.
- It’s easy to see what tasks you’ve completed in the taskbar below each offer, and it displays how much time is left until your offer expires. It also lets you know what tasks you have pending so that there are no surprises.
- Offers a 100% free trial. You do not need to give any credit card information during this period. However, once the trial ends, you must provide a credit card number to continue receiving offers. All offers come with either a 15-minute or 10-day expiration limit. So if you decide to keep the service after the trial, cancel before these limits expire. Otherwise, you’ll start getting charged for them automatically.
Cons of using Yamgo
- If you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, such as when you’re commuting, you can’t do anything with Yamgo that requires an internet connection. You’ll need to find a place to get online to use the app.
- The app can be glitchy. The app sometimes glitches out and doesn’t recognize your username or password. You might need to clear your cache or restart your device for the login process to take effect
- In some cases, Yamgo just won’t load. Again, this all depends on what type of phone you’re using.
- It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme
- The money you earn from completing offers is inconsistent. You have to have Wi-Fi to do many of them, which is a disadvantage for people who work or travel a lot.
- Some offers just don’t credit properly, but if you report these issues, they usually fix themselves after a day or two.
- You can only earn cryptocurrency rewards. No other reward options are available.
On My TOP RATED REWARD SITE
Final Thoughts On Yamgo
Yamgo is a good company with decent rewards. It has income potential, but some things could be
improved, like customer service.
For those looking for an app to earn rewards by doing what they would normally do on their phone anyway, Yamgo is a good choice.
Star Rating 3/5-A Legit GPT website enjoyed by many users. However if you want to earn cash or gift cards this isn’t a good choice for you.
Thanks for checking out my review of Yamgo. I hope you gained some insight into how the website works and whether it may benefit you.
I have reviewed hundreds of similar apps and websites here on my website Wealthinflator.com. You will find all my latest posts HERE.