ySense is an online platform designed to reward its members for doing surveys and other short tasks.
In this ySense review and guide you will find out how much members are earning on the site and via the Android and iOS App.
How Much Can You Earn With YSense?
ySense is a legit reward site that pays its members promptly. Here I will explain how much members are earning from each activity on the site.
These projections for ySense earnings are based on both my own experience of using the site, and of discussions held by real members on the ySense forum and other online communities
What factors affect your earnings on ySense?
Just like many other reward sites, your ySense earnings are determined by several factors. The good news is that most of these you can control.
- Your location
- The type of activities that you do
- The amount of time that you spend on the site
- How efficiently you work
Although your location is a major factor in what you can earn at ySense, don’t be put off if you’re not from say the U.S, where there are more earning opportunities.
If you live in the Philippines or another Asian country for example, you can join ySense and you will still be able to earn on the site daily.
Even if you live outside of the areas that market researchers in North America commonly target, you’ll still be able to directly earn by completing surveys, playing games and doing other offers.
It is recommended that you target the higher paying tasks whenever you can.
For example, while offers may sometimes require payment information ( remember to cancel any offers you don’t want), you can make a better profit from some of them than from surveys.
How much does the average member earn on the site?
There are affiliate links on this page. See my disclosure
When it comes to taking surveys online on any survey platform, you will earn more if you set aside some time each day.
Judging by my own experience on the site, reading forums and reading about what many members have to say, it is apparent that you can earn well on this site if you commit some time and answer surveys honestly.
If you commit your time and stay consistent, you can earn $5-$15 on the site each day from just a couple of hours of work
ySense Referral Program
All members can earn by participating in the ySense referral program. Whenever you invite someone to join the site and they do so by using your referral link, you’ll earn a bonus.
This bonus is paid to you directly from the site and is not taken from the money that your referral earns.
The bonus is up to 30% of the rewards that your ySense referral’s earn. If you manage to encourage motivated new members to join via your link then you could improve your ySense earnings considerably.
What Are The Earnings From Surveys At ySense?
Surveys on ySense typically pay between $0.50 and $5 each. The length of the surveys varies from 5 to 25 minutes.
Some surveys pay a bit more.
Longer surveys will obviously pay more, but remember you must be in the demographic that’s being sought by the research team in order to successfully complete a survey.
On a good day for example you could complete three $5 surveys and earn $15 from that alone.
If you aren’t in the required demographic, you’ll be screened out, which is of course the most frustrating thing about nearly all survey sites.
When you log in you’ll see the survey opportunities that are a good match for your profile. Some may pay $3.90 ( or more) whilst others may pay $0.26 or $0.93. You can do as many surveys each day as you’re qualified to complete.
Always read the details of each survey carefully, since the length of the survey may not necessarily match the earnings.
Some surveys on ySense take a while but don’t pay much, while others pay $1,30 for four minutes of your time.
Completing ySense offers can be the most profitable activity you can engage in whilst on the platform. You can earn between $1 and $60 for each offer that you complete on ySense.
These offers come in a variety of forms and some may require you to have a credit card. For example, some trial offers may request your credit card information.
However, you won’t be charged unless you forget to cancel the offer before the trial is over.
There are lots of offers that don’t involve free trials and won’t require the use of a credit card.
For example, you can earn cash by downloading and trying apps. You won’t usually have to pay to try out these apps. However, you might sometimes have to allow the developer to monitor the way that you use the app. This helps them to improve their product.
For example, several offers ask you to download a game and play it in order to earn money. You’ll usually be required to play the game to a specific level or complete certain quests within the game.
You will usually earn at least a dollar an hour from playing a game, no matter where in the world you’re located.
You can also get paid for watching videos. You can even try out a new product and get cash in your pocket.
Some offers give you deals on things you would already be interested in purchasing and they also give you cash. For example, you might get a deal on a VPN subscription and also earn $59.
ySense Payment Proof
Just in case you’re wondering if ySense will honour its members and pay them you needn’t worry. ySense really does pay its members promptly. There are lots of payment proofs that can be viewed online.
Also, by checking out the ySense forum on their website, you will see hundreds of members posting their proof of payment, with many members having been paid multiple times.
Below is proof of my latest PayPal and Gift Card payments from ySense.
How To Earn Cash Quickly At ySense
Even if you don’t have much time to spare you can still earn quick cash at ySense.
A recent addition to the site is a daily poll consisting of one question. You earn just $0.01 but it’s super easy.
There is also a section where you can add more detail to your profile so you get more surveys tailored to your demographic. You just answer 10 quick questions and get $0.02.
So if you have just 2-3 minutes to spare you can earn a super quick $0.03 each day
Earn Free Cash At ySense With The Daily Checklist Bonus
Even if you don’t have a lot of time to spend on the site, you should still log in to ySense and do a few quick tasks to collect your Daily Checklist bonus every day.
It adds up and puts more cash in your pocket each month. In order to receive the bonus, you’ll need to do at least one of the following:
1. Complete two offers
2. Complete two surveys
When you complete one of these items on the checklist, you’ll earn 12%. Both international and US-based members work towards earning the bonus every day on ySense.
Remember however, the checklist bonus only applies to the money you earn from offers and surveys. It does not apply to your referral income.
You’ll also earn the ySenseAddon extra bonus by running the ySenseAddon extension for at least an hour each day.
Doing so will bring your total bonus to 14%. This extension can be used with Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. It notifies you whenever new earning opportunities are offered.
If you earn your Daily Checklist and ySenseAddon bonuses for three days in a row, you’ll qualify for the Activity Extra bonus on the third day and thereafter, as long as you’re consistent.
This will qualify you to get 2% more, for a total bonus of 16%
If you’re consistent on ySense and get a bonus of 16%, you’ll receive $8 as a bonus for every $50 earned. Any ySense member can earn between $0.50 and $60 per day or $15 and $500 per month, regardless of their location.
Cash From Casino Tasks
The casino tasks on ySense are comprised of offers related to gambling sites. If you like to play online roulette or participate in other types of online gaming on occasion, you can get cash when you sign up for one of these gaming sites.
However, you will be required to make a cash deposit. You’ll only get cash back from the casino after you’ve made your deposit and you won’t get it immediately.
Some members have complained that it takes a while for the casinos to pay them.
They also say that some of the casino offers are worded in a misleading way, so I would be cautious with these. Unlike the trial offers mentioned above, you will be required to make an actual deposit and money will be taken from your credit card.
However, you can make a profit of about $20 with each casino task
Can international ySense members really earn on the site?
International ySense members can earn on the site, although they won’t have access to as many surveys. Many earn at least $1.20 per hour plus their bonus and referral income.
International members usually focus on offers in order to reach their hourly goals. When surveys for their location are available, they ensure that they complete these before the quota is met.
Whether you’re international or are based in the United States, it’s important to check ySense daily, so you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
Don’t do any work on the platform when you’re tired. If you make a few mistakes, you may be blocked from doing tasks in that category for a while.
International members are not restricted to signing up referrals from specific countries. If you live in Europe and you have 100 referrals in the United States who are earning around $300 per week on the platform, your referral bonus would be around $100 per week.
More About ySense
ySense is a global community that makes it easy for you to earn cash online. This site has been around for years but it started out as ClixSense.
Twelve years later, in 2019, it was rebranded as ySense after they decided to remove the Paid To Click section of the website.
ySense is operated by Prodege, which is the same company that runs other leading sites like Swagbucks and ShopAtHome, meaning it is 100% legit.
Whether you are in the United States, The Philippines, Zimbabwe or India, you can also earn money from your tablet or phone via ySense.
It’s available as either an Android app at Google Play, or iOS app at The App Store.
When you register, you have to indicate where you live. This information affects your earnings for referrals, survey opportunities and other aspects of how you’ll be able to use the site.
You’re not allowed to change your country after you register. You must be at least 13 years old to register from the U.S, while residents of other countries must be at least 16.
It’s easy to set up a ySense account and you won’t have to pay a fee to be a member. It pays its members, some of whom have earned about $1,000 in extra income via the site each year.
You can earn by completing cash offers, surveys and referring your friends to the site.
Ysense partners with popular sites such as Offer Toro, Peanut Labs, Opinion Surveys and Sample Cube to help you to give feedback to the companies that want your opinions.
Whenever you complete a survey, you’ll give these companies information through which they improve the products and services that they offer to consumers.
There are several ways for you to receive your ySense rewards. You can request a PayPal transfer, get your cash via Skrill or even have your money transferred to your Payoneer account.
The ySense minimum payout is just $5 for many of these options, but if you would like a transfer to PayPal, you should have $10. To get your rewards, you will need to click on the Cashout tab.
Once you click Cashout, you’ll view all the options for payment. These include those listed above and gift cards for places like Amazon.
You can click on the reward that you would like. For example, if you like Skrill, click on that and you’ll be taken to a new page that describes the reward. You can click the blue Get Rewarded button to confirm your transfer.
ySense Reviews From Real Users
There are lots of satisfied members at ySense with members reporting having been with the platform for some time and receiving their rewards on more than one occasion.
Like with many survey platforms, the amount of surveys that will be available is largely determined by your country of residence. For example if you’re from the US you are likely to get more surveys and other earning opportunities than some other countries.
I would love to hear from any of my readers that have used ySense and want to share their experience with us. If you do just leave a comment in the comments section below.
What Are The Pros Of ySense?
- Work From Anywhere…..If you’re looking for a remote work opportunity, this one should be considered. You can work from your kitchen, the beach or during halftime at a game. As long as you have your device with you, you can log in and start earning extra cash.
- An International Work From Home Opportunity…There are many people in Malaysia, Brazil the United Kingdom and Germany who want to work online but they’re limited by the opportunities that are available. When you join ySense, you’ll have access to many of the same types of opportunities that are presented to people from countries like the United States of America, regardless of where you are.
All members can complete surveys, offers and tasks no matter where in the world they live. The only drawback is that some of these may be available less often if you’re in certain areas. Work opportunities will always be presented in your own language, so if you live in Italy, you’ll be able to complete surveys that are in Italian.
- Free To Join….You will not need a credit card to join license. You won’t be charged any fees for your account. You can sign up and start earning right now without making an investment of your own capital.
- Payments Are Made In USD…..All ySense members are paid in United States dollars for their work on the site. You won’t receive merchandise, so your work on surveys, offers and tasks can be used to help with bills or other expenses.
- PayPal Transfers Available….You can receive rewards from ySense via PayPal. You must ensure that the same email address is used for both your ySense account and your PayPal account. The first and last name on both accounts must also match. Ensure that your PayPal account is verified before you attempt your first transfer.
- Make Products Better for Consumers…..ySense pays you to participate in market research activities. Every time you complete a survey, the information that you provide is used to help make goods a lot better for consumers. You’ll be able to influence manufacturers and service providers in a wide range of industries while earning cash for yourself.
- Earn From Referrals……Many people are looking for income-earning opportunities that offer them flexibility. If you invite someone to ySense and they sign up, you’ll be rewarded as they earn and grow by participating in all the surveys. You’re not limited to referrals from a particular country and can extend your own referral network to highly profitable geographical areas. There’s no limit on the number of referrals that you can have. You’ll get a number of bonuses within the referral program. You’ll be able to earn up to 30% of the earnings of all of your referrals and also gain other bonuses.
- Interesting Surveys….Samplicio.us, OpinioNetwork and Cint are just a few of the companies that help to facilitate market research activities through ySense. Global Test Market, Sample Cube and PureSpectrum also help ySense to ensure that enough survey opportunities are there for its members to complete at least a few each month. This work from home site also partners with companies like Toluna to bring you interesting surveys wherever you are in the world. Their mix of survey providers helps them to reach audiences in different demographics, ensuring that even if you aren’t in the United States and Canada, you will still have an opportunity to complete surveys.
- Exciting Offers……If you like to earn cash back, you can do so on ySense. Many of their offers are for companies such as Gillette and ShoeDazzle, so you can enjoy these products and earn cash while doing so. The company works to provide offers for members in different geographical areas, so they are not limited to North America.
- Receive Bonuses…..All ySense members can receive bonuses at any time. These can help you to reach payout quickly and your bonuses can be withdrawn to your PayPal, Payoneer or Skrill account as cash Bonuses on ySense can be awarded for a number of reasons. For example, you can complete a particular activity.
- Multiple Payment Options…..PayPal is not available in all countries. However, ySense offers alternatives to PayPal, so that you can still collect cash payments from the site. Alternatives include Payoneer and Skrill, so you’ll still be able to receive your earnings in US dollars.
- Low Minimum for Payout….Several of the payment options on ySense let you withdraw your earnings with a relatively low balance. For example, if you request your earnings through Skrill you’ll only need a little over $5 to receive your cash
- Cash Out Several Times Per Week…….You can cash out on ySense as long as you’ve reached the minimum balance. You don’t have to wait on a particular day of the week. In fact, you’re allowed to cash out up to two times per day, as long as you meet the payment threshold.
- Receive your Rewards as Gift Cards…….Many ySense members like to receive their earnings as cash. However, some are also interested in shopping online and it’s easy to do that by using Amazon gift cards. Your rewards can be claimed as Amazon cards in different denominations and several languages, including Spanish and English. Amazon gift cards for members in areas where German is spoken can redeem their awards through Amazon cards with as little as $5 in their account. If you live in Italy, you can shop online via Reward Link Italy gift cards.
What Are The Cons Of ySense?
- Not the same opportunities available in every country
- You may spend a lot of your time trying to qualify for surveys without luck
Some Final Thoughts On ySense
ySense is a legit reward site that has seen a lot of improvements in the last few years. Having been a site largely focused upon PTC, it now offers better paying tasks on its user friendly platform.
If you’re looking for a way to earn cash in your spare time, whether you’re at home or on the go, the ySense could be a good option for you.
Star Rating 4/5-Legit platform owned by a reputable company. It is available worldwide and offers numerous pay out options.
Thanks for checking out my YSense review. I hope it helped you make a more informed decision about whether you should join.
I have written hundreds of reviews and articles about online money making opportunities.
Don’t miss out on my latest posts, you will find them HERE